Cum Volume

I read somewhere that guys cannot dramatically change the size of their loads. Small changes can happen with being hydrated and not having cum for a while, but after three days without orgasm, you are "full" and your body just starts to recycle fluid already stored and so you don't keep storing more and more. Generally, if you are a squirter, with a massive load, then thats your build, but if you are a dribbler with a small load, it is pretty impossible to go from that to shooting 14 spurts of cum and drowning yourself. Its just how your body is made up.

Pelvic floor muscle exercises are reported to be able to make you "shoot" further. I dunno about increasing the volume.

I dunno, I am no doctor, but guys that have big loads generally always have biggish loads and guys who dribble out a little bit of cum tend to just...dribble out most of the time. I have never seen a guy able to swing dramatically from his "usual" even the healthy eating, exercise machines.

I can say from my personal experience that being well hydrated makes you cum more. I usually drink about 2 to 3 litres of fluids a day and can cum from 2 to five times a day with a good cum volume. It is not bad for a 46 years old guy, I think :)

Fluffbags wrote:

I read somewhere that guys cannot dramatically change the size of their loads. Small changes can happen with being hydrated and not having cum for a while, but after three days without orgasm, you are "full" and your body just starts to recycle fluid already stored and so you don't keep storing more and more. Generally, if you are a squirter, with a massive load, then thats your build, but if you are a dribbler with a small load, it is pretty impossible to go from that to shooting 14 spurts of cum and drowning yourself. Its just how your body is made up.

Pelvic floor muscle exercises are reported to be able to make you "shoot" further. I dunno about increasing the volume.

I dunno, I am no doctor, but guys that have big loads generally always have biggish loads and guys who dribble out a little bit of cum tend to just...dribble out most of the time. I have never seen a guy able to swing dramatically from his "usual" even the healthy eating, exercise machines.

Useful information...something else to worry about lol

I really don't care how much there is. Particularly if i'm swallowing, i would prefer not to choke...

i cant really tell the differnce i use the comfotably numb to take him all the way so i couldnt have a clue!

Delboy1991 wrote:

i cant really tell the differnce i use the comfotably numb to take him all the way so i couldnt have a clue!

how do you manage to breathe? I have to keep coming up for air so to speak :-) I'm presuming the penis also covers the windpipe