Cum Volume

When giving oral sex do you get more turned on swallowing a large cum load or does it make no difference how much your man cums?

I hardly notice how much it is to be honest!

Doesn't really make much deferents when I'm giving him oral. But when he comes on me I like him to cum loads. :)

Doesn't make any difference to me :)

doesn't matter how much to me :)

Doesn't matter to me either

Think im the odd one out.. i kinda like a larger load especially if its on me.

On is different! Big load is awesome then

prefer a largel load :-)

Are there any tips out there to increae your load? other than abstinence i guess?

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Are there any tips out there to increae your load? other than abstinence i guess?

As far as I can see perhaps general health such a fluids, smoking, drugs etc. I only say this from experience, when I was seeing a person or two who did a lot of drugs and was incredibly unhealthy in diet and habits, his semen was very thick and chunky (ugh) which if you can imagine makes it seem like less... Whereas healthy, fit guys in my experience have a nicer texture to their cum,,.so to me it always seems like way more!

MissChar wrote:

As far as I can see perhaps general health such a fluids, smoking, drugs etc. I only say this from experience, when I was seeing a person or two who did a lot of drugs and was incredibly unhealthy in diet and habits, his semen was very thick and chunky (ugh) which if you can imagine makes it seem like less... Whereas healthy, fit guys in my experience have a nicer texture to their cum,,.so to me it always seems like way more!

u know ur cum MissChar lol :P

MissChar wrote:

Well I do none of those, but im not very exercise friendly (although am of a slim build)

doesn't make any difference to me but I think I probably associate more cum with me turning him on more? Dont know if this is ture?

Perhaps?

I'll have 5 or 6 squirts on average and the OH reckons I'm a heavy cummer. Wouldn't know if that's normal though it does turn her on

think my volume is quite high today lol

Always Hot wrote:

doesn't make any difference to me but I think I probably associate more cum with me turning him on more? Dont know if this is ture?

I find this is true. If My OH edges me for a week, then teases me for an hour or so. The volume is huge. She will give me a slow oily HJ not pumping hard just enough to keep me from coming. We have videoed this a couple of times and I have had upto 14 spurts the first 5 are very large. The feeling of this coming out is just amazing.

Yes :)

Libido/Test
Longjack (tongat ali) LJ100
Horny Goat Weed/Epimedium
Tribulus
Stinging Nettle Extract
Chasteberry (vitex)
Ginseng Korean
P5P B6
ZMA or Zinc and Magnesium in separate doses?
Sarsaparilla

Sperm Enhance
Maca 3-6g/day
Lecithin 6-10g/day
Celery
Saw Palmetto
Swedish Flower Pollen extract

Hormonal Benefits/Well Being
Rhodiola Rosea
L-Dopa from Mucana Puriens

here is the current stack am using

Morning
1x Goliath Labs Ejaculoid
1x Goliath Labs Tribuloid
3x Now Foods, Maca, Raw, 750 mg
1x Now Foods 750mg Horny Goat Weed
2x Optimum Nutrition Superior Amino 2222 Amino Acid
3x Now Foods, Sunflower Lecithin, 1200 mg
1x Now Foods, L-Arginine, 1000 mg
1x Now Foods Testojack 200

and
2x Celery in my daily shake

Night
1x Goliath Labs Ejaculoid
?x Now Foods, Maca, Raw, 750 mg
2x Optimum Nutrition ZMA Nighttime Recovery Support
3x Now Foods, Sunflower Lecithin, 1200 mg
1x Now Foods, L-Arginine, 1000 mg
1x Now Foods Testojack 200
3x Now Foods, Maca, Raw, 750 mg

also Drinking lots of water :)

Meca is the big 1 if you start taking meca 3/6 Gram per day after about 1 month you will notice a massive diffrence with the current stack am using it (been on it around 3 months) after 2 days of abstinence i produce around 10-15 mil

Water intake can really help, my Oh drinks a lot of water now and ive noticed a difference in how much he cums. Also since taking iron and zinc suppliments weve noticed a change too.