cumin over knickers

my OH loves it on her face, a real turn on

my exOH likes to let it dry in her hair.

BusyBody69 wrote:

oooh noooooo External Media

rach74 wrote:

BusyBody69 wrote:

oooh noooooo External Media

If it's dry you can brush it out with a hairbrush. Easier that going home with wet hair and having to explain why a study session required a shower...

Never considered cumin on her knickers but its something i'd definitely try, sounds good maybe getting wanked into them....has me thinking. ;)

Well, myself i like to cum on his/her, body However my playmate has said that whilst she wore knickers it did feel very erotic seeing my cum flow onto her knickers .We then both watchd as her hubby do the same..

Post edit

SaranScott wrote:

When my parents went away i was left to look after my little brother. He invited 2 of his mates to stay over as i was going clubbing and wud be back late. When we got back my OH took my dog for a walk so I went 2 my bedroom to get my fave vibe and found my brothers mate lying on my bed trying to hide a pair of my panties he had in his hand. If i wasnt so drunk i'd have screamed! But i was so drunk i walked over and told him 2 give me my panties back! He told me he couldnt as he had cum on them and was so ashamed! I told him not to worry as it was quite a turn on knowing he thought of me as he wanked off and we cud keep it a secret! I told him to be more careful next time tho! I heard my OH come in downstairs so i lifted my dress up, pulled my panties down and gave them to him to keep! As he looked at me stunned i took the cum soaked panties off him, then told him i was going to wear them! As i pulled them up, i cud feel his cum against my skin! I winked at him then went downstairs to my unsuspecting fella

Why couldn't my friends have a sis like you, lol.

Well I've always found it a real turn on. But only if they've been worn.

Once on a flight with a colleague, we got a bit naughty under a blanket. I was a bit concerned about the mess I might make, so after fingering her she slipped her soggy thong off and I took it to the toilet. I could feel her moistness as I held them. I was already throbbing before I pulled my cock out, so it wasn't long until they were utterly cum filled.

When I opened the door she was stood outside. She took the panties and went in to the loo. When she got back to her seat, she told me that she was wearing them and couldn't help pushing them inside herself slightly as well. She loved that my cum was still fresh and warm on her thong.

Other than that, I've taken a girls panties away with me and sent her pics of them cum filled, and even vids of me splashing over them. A great turn on for us both! :)

I did have a bit of a selection..... Maybe I need to start again ;)

knickerla wrote:

I once did a private photo shoot for a group of amateur photographers. There was about 25 in total, each one of them coughed up £50. I posed in about 10 different sexy outfits, doing whatever they desired. Towards the end of the shoot, some of them couldn't control themselves and began wanking off. One guy excitedly asked if I'd allow him to cum over my knickers, thinking about it for a while, I grinned and then said "For an extra £200 you all can cum over my undies. It took about 20 seconds for them to muster up the cash. Then standing in the middle of them, wearing just my white cotton bikini panties, they all played with their cocks, one after another shooting their thick wads of cum allover my waiting knickers.

i would love for this to happen to me, all those throbbing cocks directing their load at me!!!

I once had a male colleague who used to buy cheap womens undies and wear several at a time and cum over them then sell them on ebay under a female profile, well until ebay shut him down

My OH & I have talked about me doing a nude photshoot, and this sounds pretty hot. I would love to give this a try, with him watching on, wanking too. Knowing I am going home with him and getting all the cream...

Panties are a huge turn on love inhaling the scent ten coming on them to . not really sure why. Its very anomalistic like scent marking. . a woman's scent is far more arousing than most realize and the gusset of worn panties absorb it perfectly coming on it and mixing the sexual scents seems only normal.

On occasions my ex and I would ge a little frisky whilst getting dressed and on a couple of times after we had been in the garden catching some rays. We would sometimes conclude by her holding the front of her briefs open and I would cum in them. She woould the let go of her briefs give them a little rub making that cum spread over her and the flimsy material  they would look very wet. When she was wearing a bikini it would could be seen coming out of the sides of th material running down her leg. She would either get dressed then remain in tem all day or jump in the shower and I would watch her wash the cum off.

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

LOVE wrote:

i really get turned on when a male cums over my knickers

any thourghts on the matter

I would love to, when are you free 

I actually sell my worn panties to clients online and in person.

something they love about the smell and they find it erotic..

Regards

Miss Casey

Very sorry, was meant to be a jokey/humerous reply, hence the 'wink wink' bit at the end.

will be more careful from now on.
Thanks for the warning.

My Master enjoys making me take my knickers off, then he wanks into them and makes me wear them for the whole day 🙊 It's disgusting and I love it!

Slightly different to me cumin on/in her panties, but when we have been apart for a while and we are going to meet soon, my wife will wank several times with her panties on so that she cums in and soaks them. She will keep them on to keep them moist so that when we meet we can both lick and suck her juice from the panties.

DBCB wrote:

Slightly different to me cumin on/in her panties, but when we have been apart for a while and we are going to meet soon, my wife will wank several times with her panties on so that she cums in and soaks them. She will keep them on to keep them moist so that when we meet we can both lick and suck her juice from the panties.

That sounds deliciously naughty

years ago I have been with a guy that liked to sniff my worn pants while wanking, then wrap them around his cock and cum in them.