Cuming fast while she’s on top

Can someone help me out when wife’s on top I always cum fast but when I’m on top
And giving it to her i last longer any tips so I can last longer with out busting fast

1 Like

Well, it steals some of my enjoyment, but if I close my eyes and keep my hands to myself it slows things down a little bit. We also enjoy using a penis extender sleeve occasionally. That’s definitely a slow down but feels amazing still. I read somewhere once about squeezing your thumb inside of a fist can also delay ejaculation. I try occasionally, but haven’t collected any imperial data on it.

2 Likes

@d.jojola13 - some good advice from @LRLRL above.
I enjoy using a 1" penis extender sleeve occasionally - that will definitely help slow things down for you, but feel really fun (and a bit extra fun for your wife!)
For lasting longer, try some breathing techniques to regulate your system and slowing yourself down.
I have occasionally pictured Margaret Thatcher in my head - if I really need to cool down! (induces instant softness!!!)
Also - tell your wife. Let her know you are getting close and if see if she wants to dial back for a minute. Edging always makes orgasms stronger both of us and makes sessions longer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m the other way round… Gravity holding it back :joy:

Whenever I’m close to finishing but want to extend things I tend to stop whatever I’m doing and give some oral or use some toys on her (basically anything that pleases her and doesn’t touch me), then go back to it.
Realistically though, if I’m close then the writing is on the wall.

If my wife goes on top I’m done for. She knows exactly how to hit the spot so it’s normally over pretty quickly but then again she does love to see me squirm so sometimes takes her time which for me is super tough

1 Like

I am the same.
If she goes on to, the view and having both hands free to roam is sooooo good that I don’t last long at all.
I wish I could go longer in this position as it’s not much fun for her when I get so excited.

1 Like

Maybe try some delay cream to see if helps?