Cumming in my ass

Hey gals,

My FWB wanted to cum in my ass the other day but I've never had that before so I didn't know how to react. I asked him to clean up and then cum in my vagina instead because I don't know what to expect when theres cum in my ass. So what I want to know is, what does it feel like if anything, is there any mess, how do I clean up?

Thanks

To me, not that it's happened a lot, its much the same vaginal. I have the habit of gong to the bathroom after sex anyway, I always have to pee. I simply go to the loo, pee and clean up with a flushable wipe until I shower.

I hate to be "Captain Obvious" here but if this is a FWB situation and you are not exclusive I would hope you are practicing safer sex and using condoms, especially with anal sex.

To me in this situation condoms are a "win / win" for you as you are more protected against STDs and clean up of cum is no issue if your partner wants to cum duing anal penetration.

I hate to be "Captain Obvious" here but if this is a FWB situation and you are not exclusive I would hope you are practicing safer sex and using condoms, especially with anal sex.

To me in this situation condoms are a "win / win" for you as you are more protected against STDs and clean up of cum is no issue if your partner wants to cum duing anal penetration.

+1 :)

+2

I really hope you two are exclusive, otherwise it's a terrible idea to have unprotected sex.

And... you should never go from bum to vagina (I know you said your partner washed but what if he didn't do it properly, it could give you an infection!).

etre-tiffany wrote:

Hey gals,

My FWB wanted to cum in my ass the other day but I've never had that before so I didn't know how to react. I asked him to clean up and then cum in my vagina instead because I don't know what to expect when theres cum in my ass. So what I want to know is, what does it feel like if anything, is there any mess, how do I clean up?

Thanks

Hi there, as you've had advice about the safety aspect, I thought I'd answer your original question.

In my experience I can't feel him actually cumming inside me, just the throbbing as he cums. His cum can sometimes leak out as he withdraws, or sometimes as we lay relaxing. But once I'm up and walking around again I've never had any problem with it leaking out.

I just usually clean up with a wet wipe or tissue, hope that helps.

Everyone is right, there is a risk and condoms prevent that.

Let's assume that everything in that dept is ok. Going anal to vaginal is not good. Regardless how clean your bottom is, or how much you flush out, you will have bacteria that you do not want near your front bottom.

From a guys perspective, cumming in your partners bum is a massive turn on, second only to the feeling of your partner cumming when you are inside their bottom. If you can build up the confidence and you trust your Fwb to be 'clean' then go for it!

Personally I wear a condom with my so when doing bum stuff. The feeling is close enough, but does require lots and lots of lube. It does mean that no nasty bacteria gets into my bits (rare for it to last more than a day but if it does, good luck trying to get a gp to be sympathetic). But also means I can pull out, strip off, and have any other type of interactivity without the yuckyness of smell or loose bits being in the way. Still never go front to back though.

It doesn't feel any different to having him cum in your vagina, but whereas I would go and have a wee when I de spunk vaginally while he showers, I go by myself as sometimes trapped air gets in and he's funny about toilet habits and I never trump in front of him, also because I strain to get every last drop of cum out then I can feel the need to have a poo after!

(People have covered the safety aspect so I won't go into that, I'm sure you are aware of the risks 😀)
For me I can't feel the cum actually coming out of him, but can certainly feel him throbbing, becoming harder and about to cum a lot better than I can vaginally. Personally, I love the feeling and with it being tighter in there - it's even more of a turn on to feel him about to cum and know when it's going to happen.

Clean up wise occasionally you can feel it leak out, but it is a lot tighter there than vaginally and you should be ok until can go to the toilet. You might have some leakage if you haven't time to go toilet after, but nothing at all like you would vaginally.

Have fun 😀

you might not need to clean up after anal particularly. depending how relaxed you are, or not, cum will probably stay in there until you next go to the loo. but you can't really feel that its still in there particularly.

delilahxx wrote:

etre-tiffany wrote:

Hey gals,

Thanks

Hi there, as you've had advice about the safety aspect, I thought I'd answer your original question.

In my experience I can't feel him actually cumming inside me, just the throbbing as he cums. His cum can sometimes leak out as he withdraws, or sometimes as we lay relaxing. But once I'm up and walking around again I've never had any problem with it leaking out.

I just usually clean up with a wet wipe or tissue, hope that helps.

+1......I love oh cumming up my bum xx

I love my oh dumping his load there. He loves how taboo it is.

As a guy I feel as we wish to do this and like our women offer/ let us. We need to help with our woman's post Anal or vaginal sex dignity. I try to have a warm coloured towel available unless the mood is to to enjoy animalistic feel of cum leaking out having been taken by your man.

I have seen and heard many women with this issue so you are not alone. So as guys I think it is our best interest to make the woman comfortable and as dignified as possible otherwise a bad experience may detere any future enjoyment of this aspect of sex.

Personally I enjoy cumming where ever the mood takes us both . But I'm a bit cheeky as I like to clean her up from time to time ....... but yes safety first condoms with a fwb don't take the risk .....

Anal outside of a non-exclusive relationship is pretty *removed by moderator*, without a condom, *removed by moderator*

Anyway... when me and my OH do anal I always cum in her ass. It doesn't leak out after but as air is forced in there and she gets worried it might do she normally goes and sits on the toilet after and poots it out. Not glamorous but as I just came in her ass I'm more than happy for her to do what she needs to do.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Wish my oh was into this you sound like the perfect woman !

Tony71 wrote:

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

Wish my oh was into this you sound like the perfect woman !
Haha! Maybe. Questions for those that let your oh cum back there.. we had some pretty intense anal yesterday (best for me in a long time) and after we finished, I had tummy cramps for the rest of the day. Any idea what causes this? I get it most times we have anal.

Just your body, maybe the in/out motion tricks the body into thinking, things are moving more quickly than normal and tries to compensate, just a theory?

Sometimes happens when I use my 22" dildo up there so you're not alone.

Absolutely love oh fuming in my ass as others the pulse of him swelling getting harder is amazing i think there is a slight feeling thou of feeling very full once cumed it i actually love this its intense and pleasurable.
After nit so glam for me.
im fine to get to loo can lie for quite a while but i get the urge to empty.
if i don't like vagina it will leak out in time.
We have sex towels as i love to squirt and PVC sheets that get bundle of to wash. Having a towel to hand makes me feel more comfortable.
But i do find the next day i get wind and cramps.
have to make sure im on the loo as cum will still leak out when passing that extra air that got pushed in. Yes tmi.only last into next day thou.
On the feeling side its one of the best feels more intense then vagi sex it feels so good.