Cumming in your underwear (female and male)

I feel like I am the only person here who isn't comfortable with things like that at all... I mean, every time after sex I just rush into the shower and change all of my clothes, not just underwear... I guess it's two variants: whether I sweat a lot or just a clean freak. Weird.

Have fond memories of being played with on a train journey and cumming into some lycra sportswear, and just that warm feeling of elation, which is on both levels is fantastic.

Me and the OH enjoy a bit of sticky underwear, it's quite a regular thing for her to insist I make her cum in her underwear. Oral through slinky pants has to be the favourite, lace is a bit abrasive if you know what I mean. If we are out she'll quite happily take them off after and give them to me with a very cheeky wink.

1 Like

I often do when I have my love eggs in at work and out and about. It's a real turn on getting pleasure when no one knows

I like to wank with my boxers and jogging bottoms on, I find it great for edging when I'm ready to cum I just slip my cock out and shoot on my stomach where I can lick it up or clean it off whatever I fancy

Not sure if it's the same thing but i love watching OH with her hand in her nix having a play. Never seen her finish herself of like this as it is normally foreplay. But a huge turn on to see a women finish herself off in her nix. I've done it alone once or twice but not a massive turn on for me.

1 Like

Always loved the idea of cumming in the Mrs panties and making her wear them all day, but at the same time I'd love for a guy to cum in my undies and I'd wear them to work

It has happened occasionally by accident in the past when I got overly-close to the point of no-return, then was disturbed by other people...!

I love my husband to make love to me whilst I am wearing knickers (pulled to one side) we then carry on as though nothing has happened. Sometimes we have had sex in the car and then gone for a meal. The feeling of his semen oozing out into my knickers is lovely and it's our little secret. Many a knowing look is exchanged and sharing of the feeling I have between my legs. This is such a turn on for both of us that is can be the prelude for further fun later. I thoroughly recommend experiencing this. 😜

2 Likes

I love my husband to make love to me whilst I am wearing knickers (pulled to one side) we then carry on as though nothing has happened. Sometimes we have had sex in the car and then gone for a meal. The feeling of his semen oozing out into my knickers is lovely and it's our little secret. Many a knowing look is exchanged and sharing of the feeling I have between my legs. This is such a turn on for both of us that is can be the prelude for further fun later. I thoroughly recommend experiencing this. 😜

3 Likes

I’ve cum in my shorts and leggings before. Reach down inside and feel the unbelievable Gooey goodness of my orgasm. Love it!

I don’t like it. Reminds me of the pointlessness of society forcing me to dress at all. And my GF is way too good at making me cream myself. Doesn’t help that I orgasm easily. A couple of kisses, and my shorts are soaked and its running down my legs. If I can feel it starting to happen, a lot of times I try to take my shorts off so I can do it on the ground, or at least sit on a truck tailgate so I can just wipe my clit and labia and leave the puddle.

1 Like

I have a nice selection of panties just for wanking. Jump in the shower and get them wet then rub a vibrator along the length of my wet cock. Very horny but very quick

Mrs McGlovin has recently realised, what I knew for a while, that she likes being played with over the top of her underwear when she had a thunderous orgasm. I’ve never cum in mine but I’ve cum in hers whilst she wears them, the post orgasm sensitivity feels amazing against the fabric.

2 Likes