Cumming in your underwear (female and male)

Does anyone like cumming in their underwear?

I love cumming in my boxers and then wearing them all day. When I wear trousers, I can sometimes smell myself, always get the OH to smell me too :).

I love it when my OH does it too, I love smelling her after she's cum in her panties

1 Like

I enjoy giving my husband a hand job inside his boxers and making him cum all over them, something about it makes me feel naughty.

I like cumming when wearing my wifes knickers.

3 Likes

Only when wearing some kinky underwear and masturbating! ;-)

2 Likes

Problem - don't wear underwear!!! xxx

(only for the purposes of modesty when posting pics!!)

LNT You are killing me here!!

Soz ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) xxx

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Soz ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) xxx

You are not!!

Lol at you two 😊
Anallover- it's not something we are into but never say never 😄
As long as you both enjoy it what's the harm 😜

I do it now and again, somestimes its just quicker and discreet to rub myself in my underwear and it doesn't make a lot of mess. My hubby probably does it more often as he likes to use my Hitachi on himself through his undies and I've given him handjobs where it was an easier cleanup for him to cum in his underwear.

O/H loves to make me all messy if I've been naughty. Shame i'm not allowed to do it to her!!

1 Like

Only when I'm being naughty by myself and am too lazy to get up for something more practical to use. Once done I quickly get out of them and clean up.

2 Likes

When we go out on date nights i often wear wifes french knickers under trousers so wife can wank me off on journey home love feeling of wearing cum drenched knickers

1 Like

I would if i had some knickers lol

3 Likes

I do...... frequently 😉 x

all the time :-)

So many amazing responses

Would love to see more :)

There was an incident on a train where I couldn't wait to get back to our hotel room in London. It was an hour back from Southend on Sea, and hands started exploring and one thing lead to another.

I hadn't really thought ahead to the end, and she didn't have the liberty to dip her head down for it as there were people very near us. Had no choice but to cum in my boxers, which was nice at first.. but then it started getting cold.

Was very relieved to take them off when we got back. Chilly winter day and all and I was wearing jeans.

1 Like

Usually happens in public.

For example, sometimes when dancing with boyfriend, I get so turned on and when we go to the table he might use his fingers and I cum pretty fast.

A few weeks ago, one of the toys he got here was remote control vibrating panties. Damn that is fun on a night out.

And while I might like it at the time, soaked panties are not comfortable at all for me after a little while, so I soon end up taking them off.

amber

1 Like

Sometimes yeah. I live in a busy household, and sometimes, usually late at night, something triggers the mood, maybe something on tele or when browsing the interwebs. I need to tend to things, but also need to be relatively discreet and risk free, works then.

Luckily, it's usually before going to bed, so soon after I get undressed, as it's not a particularly pleasant feeling after the deed.