Cumming on her

My OH is ok with it so long as I avoid her hair.

my wife loves been covered in cum,i get my mates round and we stand round my wife's naked body and wank over her as she uses a dildo on herself,as she as a orgasam we cover her in cum.

If its doggy I love come all over her bum. If its a more frontal position you cant beat blowing it all over her 36dd titties. This is getting me hard reading this thread.

I have a receptacle for that stuff and if it goes anywhere but there I am unhappy. No cum on me please. It's not just the slimyness, it goes cold so quick. Ew.

find it very sexy sometimes just shooting all over certain parts of her body ,

Don't like it in my hair ,any where else is ok though x

angel same as she wont hav it in the hair lol , good moisturiser though for skin

L loves to be cummed on just not on the face though. Usually its on her boobs.

i like it anywhere but in my eyes!!!

jambo wrote:

If its doggy I love come all over her bum. If its a more frontal position you cant beat blowing it all over her 36dd titties.

You sound like my hubby! I hate it near my face, but love seeing his excitement when he unloads on my boobs!

I've only ever had it done to me once and I didn't ask him to do that for me.

I don't mind when a guy will masterbate after sex so he can cum in my mouth, but I don't like the whole face, chest, back, bum area.

I don't find it rude or disrepectful I just don't like having to clean up the mess when all I want to do is have after sex cuddles.

With the guy who did that to me it was a one night stand so I had to use a towel to wipe myself up and go home, probably smelling like old cum. Nice.

But I think my main reason for not enjoying it is that I'm not on any form of contraception and I wouldn't want the stress and worry that one little drop could go down there and hey presto, pregnancy test time!

But that's just me. :)

im fine, except if it is near the eyes.

Kasey wrote:

I love to load it all over her boobs, or if doggy over her bum

Kasey wrote:

Lol that's my only rule.. Not in my eye haha!

I love letting my man do it as I know he really likes it and I like to please him :) I think it's pretty hot too x

Mrs B is happy as long as I avoid her hair & face. I love it! Even when she's not up for sex, she'll happily encourage me to come all over her arse...

We both like it, and it's more or less anywhere goes, apart from the eyes!

Belles

I love the man to cum over my tits :-)

sexyjess21 wrote:

I love the man to cum over my tits :-)

Your my kind of girl. Lol

love it anywhere is fine and to be fair I'm a squirter so he gets covered lol

Love this!!!! There's something very naughty about a pearl necklace or facial :) x