Suggestions on ways to cum on wife?

Hi All,
I have asked the wife if I can cum over her I have suggested a facial, over her tits and on the pussy? She has agreed to this but is there anywhere else I can shoot my load? What do you guys do? And do you let your man masturbate in front of you when doing this or do you take control ? And is it a turn on? Please help?

3 Likes

OH pulls out when he's athe end and finishes with his hand, only for a few seconds, the cum just goes wherever it wants, belly, face, pillows, walls

3 Likes

My OH likes facials but he also has a thing for cumming in my hair. He wraps it around his cock while he finishes off and I get all messed up. He likes to flip me over and cum on my butt cheeks too.

Hair?! No way would I let mine do that. (Mr pa if you read this no freaking way)

Usually inside me but sometimes over my ass or boobs

pinkanimal wrote:

Hair?! No way would I let mine do that. (Mr pa if you read this no freaking way)

that evoked a chuckle

Taylor77 wrote:

pinkanimal wrote:

that evoked a chuckle

Lol he reads my posts. Doesn't ever post just reads mine! Lol

i usually cum over my wifes boobs she likes to watch me cum close up and see my cum shooting over her boobs

3 Likes

If you're doing some doggy style then there's also the back and bum. :)

1 Like

Feet if you are into feet.

3 Likes

pinkanimal wrote:

I don't mind it at all, pa :) He only does it pre-shower. I prefer it to my face tbh, there's nowt worse than cum in your eye lol.x

Thanks for your replies where do you ladies like your partner to cum?

ass is a personal favorite of mine, the face can be hot but you dont wanna get it in her eyes, so i generally go for the tits on the front side.

Nothing beats cumming inside a girl though, if she is on the pill or some other form of contraception of course!

sexyboyjames wrote:

Nothing beats cumming inside a girl though, if she is on the pill or some other form of contraception of course!

As a girl, I'd agree with this :)

I'm not on the pill or anything so he will finish himself off and usually cum on my belly, boobs or bum.

2 Likes

I don't mind it at all, pa :) He only does it pre-shower. I prefer it to my face tbh, there's nowt worse than cum in your eye lol.x

Hahaha!

Personally I love it when he cums inside me (of course) but it's also very hot on my boobs or my stomach. But mostly my boobs ;-)

I quite like the idea of the hair thing so long as i hadn't just washed it! I like a man to cum over me and I like to watch so boobs or face. Nothing beats a man cumming inside me though ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Personally part of the fun is for me too, I love watching it happen because it's not something you get to see very often in real life! But the OH loves getting it as many places as possible it seems ha. He'll start to cum inside me, pull out, cum up my back/stomach (depending on position) then the last little bit gets to dribble over my ass then he'll try push inside a little. Very satisfying for both of us.

1 Like

Great suggestions and some really hot ones I can't decide where to shoot my load as we plan in doing this, this weekend please keep suggesting as the hotter the better thank you in advance

I noticed in your original post that you asked her if you could cum on her whatever bits, but did you ask her where she wanted you to cum? Everyone who replied knows what they want, I was just curious as to what she wants. :)

Hi Ouch, my wife is happy for me to cum on her face or boobs, but I have never done this before do I stand in front of her and wank until I cum and just shoot my cum over her? And also I wanted to know from the ladies is it a turn on to see your o/h wanking in front of you and then cumming on you and is it enjoyable?