Cumming over partner?

Hi Ladies, where do you like your partner to cum?

Hi Mr Smith, hubby likes to cum all over my nipples

Hi sexy back 69 do you like your husband cumming over your nipples ?

Oh yes the feeling is mutual

In my mouth with my partmer, but with swinging meets, anywhere but face or genitals

Face and breasts. If I am super naughty I am made to lap it up :-)

Oohhhh my favourites are my face, mouth, boobs or bum. We prefer somewhere on my body compared to inside.

Well till recently...I wasn't really into having my partner cum anywhere other than inside.... But I had my first exp of having him cum in my mouth face..and breasts... And it felt vv hot and naughty. My fb would fantasize about cuming over my boobs.. And it became a turn on to know it was such a huge turn on to him.I have had past encounters before I got married, where I used to bj, and have them cum in my mouth... And in the past I had mixed reactions to it... One mainly being taste... Precum would taste v sweet..and cum salty.. Wasn't a huge fan in the past...but then...I wasnt as worldwide as now. I found going back to that quite a turn on.. As you feel quite in control of making your man cum.. Gives you a buzz to be so visibly pushing all the right buttons to pleasure another...

Prefer inside me but anywheres good for me as long as I know I've made him cum

I like to cum on my wife's tits and arse but she likes me to cum inside her

Where ever he wants, I love to hold him as he cums inside but I also love to watch him cum on me

Our favourite is for me cum over my wives face. She loves it and it gives me a feeling of power for some reason. I always have better orgasms that way.

I love cuming on my wife's tits. We don't do it often if ever because she gets a little freaked out about the whole cum thing. But she surprised me while we were playing and just made me explode all over her. Not going to lie it felt so good and gave me a massive orgasm. I'd love to cum on her face but think this will take some serious prep work haha

She prefers inside. I like inside but prefer face/breasts

I love it sprayed on my nipples

I love cumming anywhere inside and outside of my Mrs however one of my favourites would have to be when she is in doggy position I come over her asshole. Then watch it spread down her ass crack into her pussy. Beautiful sight.

^^ sounds nice.

Wife has really started getting into me comming on her again, did it a few weeks back as I withdrew at the wrong (or right) moment and it went on her stomach.... she has since requested I finish on boobs, bum, vagina and in mouth.... reckon she's building up to a facial again....

I asked her why and she just said she forgot how much it turned her on..... I'm not complaining

We both love it anywhere on L inside her, face, boobs, bum. Her nipples look fantastic with cum splattered on them. Only place L wont have it is her mouth.
She says the face shots make her feel really dirty and kinky. She loves to watch me cum on her.
B

I like my OH to do it on my bum, or pull out and do it all over my vagina. I love the feeling and watching it too