Cupid Love Pod

Indeed. I wonder how many people you could fit in one of these, they got three ladies in there to take the photos and they had plenty of space. It seems a bit like overkill if it's for couples.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

Oh my, that's a lot bigger than I thought it would be from the first photo (although that does raise the question, what did I think it was?!).

Same here! I didn't know what it was. I thought it was some kind of strange love egg or something!

But now we all know!

I have seen it befoe and i gota say I thought it was as big as my hand. Now i seen the other pics i can see how big it really is. I think I actually want one. :D

Student20 wrote:

Indeed. I wonder how many people you could fit in one of these, they got three ladies in there to take the photos and they had plenty of space. It seems a bit like overkill if it's for couples.

Orgy in a pod floating down a river with Wiley Coyote and his ACME lovedoll...

Someone, please tranq my imagination....

Student20 wrote:

Orgy in a pod floating down a river with Wiley Coyote and his ACME lovedoll...

Someone, please tranq my imagination....

Since it's Roadrunner and it's ACME brand, isn't it likely to explode at some point?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Good point! ^^ How did we end up talking about Roadrunner anyway? External Media

Bluebottle commented on one of Elle-scotland's posts. It's at the end of the first page.

Also, subconsciously, someone was putting two and two together by fantasising about Roadrunner.

Disco Dave wrote:

Also, subconsciously, someone was putting two and two together by fantasising about Roadrunner.

surely he'd be no good? he'd be in and out before you knew it External Media

True, but he'd leave a hell of a crater in his aftermath.

Disco Dave wrote:

True, but he'd leave a hell of a crater in his aftermath.

i wouldn't call it that to the womans face External Media

hmm the love pod looks interesting, itd be like having sex on a bouncy castle i imagine

i dont think id have room for it anywhere and its expensive