Cupid Love Pod

I was browsing the shop last night and hit upon this little wonder nugget:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14994

How brilliant would it be to have one? Not just for sex, but general hijinx.

WOW!!! That's amazing lol! can has?

who would have space for one of those? i'd have to put it in the garden and then the neighbours really would be talking.

sexysuzi wrote:

who would have space for one of those? i'd have to put it in the garden and then the neighbours really would be talking.

lol you can just imagine the look on their face as a butt rolls by smeared up against the window! lol

so would a creampie in one of those be AbZorbing?

That looks amazing, I went zorbing last year and it was amazing. I can't say I would want to find myself rolling down a hill when underway but if I could afford it, would definately get one.

Although I don't have much flat lawn space in my garden and I think if you used it in a field it might attract a lot of attention!

Oh my, that's a lot bigger than I thought it would be from the first photo (although that does raise the question, what did I think it was?!).

It kind of reminds me of one of those space-tent things that used to tour the primary schools (is that still going?). Can't think of the name. But certainly remember thinking, helping out one year, what fun one could be if me and this assistant teacher stayed late...

Anyone thinking of an expensive purchase here?!

DesignDude wrote:

so would a creampie in one of those be AbZorbing?

*shudder* - That was TERRIBLE! XD

It does raise the question just how great an impact could it take? For example, imagine...

You start in it at the top of a hill.

It rolls down the hill, bumping over a few rocks.

It lands in the stream at the bottom.

It floats along the stream.

It crashes through rocks and over a waterfall.

At what point would it pop???

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

Oh my, that's a lot bigger than I thought it would be from the first photo (although that does raise the question, what did I think it was?!).

Same here! I didn't know what it was. I thought it was some kind of strange love egg or something!

But now we all know!

A bizarre love egg was one of the first things to come to mind here too! Perhaps an 'interesting' concept to throw at the LoveHoney team for the Design a Sex Toy competition?

Elle-Scotland - the little 'floating down a stream' part of your scenario actually sounds rather pleasant! And with those little clear windows - ideal. Perhaps it can be marketted as some sexy inflatable raft? :P

*Groan* I apologise in advance for this one...

"If it pops, would you cum with a bang?"

Oh dear... it's got to be a bad sign that I laughed at that one, right?!

mimiaow wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

Oh my, that's a lot bigger than I thought it would be from the first photo (although that does raise the question, what did I think it was?!).

Same here! I didn't know what it was. I thought it was some kind of strange love egg or something!

But now we all know!

A bizarre love egg was one of the first things to come to mind here too! Perhaps an 'interesting' concept to throw at the LoveHoney team for the Design a Sex Toy competition?

Elle-Scotland - the little 'floating down a stream' part of your scenario actually sounds rather pleasant! And with those little clear windows - ideal. Perhaps it can be marketted as some sexy inflatable raft? :P

The worlds sexiest glass (or plastic) bottom boat!

Elle-Scotland wrote:

It does raise the question just how great an impact could it take? For example, imagine...

You start in it at the top of a hill.

It rolls down the hill, bumping over a few rocks.

It lands in the stream at the bottom.

It floats along the stream.

It crashes through rocks and over a waterfall.

At what point would it pop???

That sounds like a scenario you might find in a Roadrunner cartoon

Student20 wrote:

mimiaow wrote:

A bizarre love egg was one of the first things to come to mind here too! Perhaps an 'interesting' concept to throw at the LoveHoney team for the Design a Sex Toy competition?

Elle-Scotland - the little 'floating down a stream' part of your scenario actually sounds rather pleasant! And with those little clear windows - ideal. Perhaps it can be marketted as some sexy inflatable raft? :P

The worlds sexiest glass (or plastic) bottom boat!

Perhaps we're branching out to target the tourist industry; say goodbye to your glass-bottomed boats - no one cares about watching the fish - have kinky sex on holiday instead?!

Bluebottle wrote:

Elle-Scotland wrote:

It does raise the question just how great an impact could it take? For example, imagine...

You start in it at the top of a hill.

It rolls down the hill, bumping over a few rocks.

It lands in the stream at the bottom.

It floats along the stream.

It crashes through rocks and over a waterfall.

At what point would it pop???

That sounds like a scenario you might find in a Roadrunner cartoon

Oh gawd, now I've got in my head Wiley Coyote and the Roadrunner going at it in the Lovepod while floating down a stream towards a giant waterfall!

He probably just has casual sex with the Roadrunner, or with his ACME sex doll.

Roadrunner would probably be interested if he painted his cock the same colour.

Roadrunner of course.

I forsee the creation of Warner Bros. themed condoms...