Cupless bra

Hi guys…
I have bought the cupless and crotchless underwear to surprice my husband but unsure what to were it with outside of the bedroom to heat things up ??

Also have slightly big boobs so they arent very supported …

9 Likes

I’m sure you’ll look amazing and if by outside the bedroom you mean at home then go for something sheer and short or alternatively, dress normally and drop a few teasing hints at what’s beneath and slowly reveal all.
If you’re planning to wear them on a night out, again dress as you would do and only reveal what you’re wearing underneath when you’re it in a pub, club or restaurant.
Speaking as a male who loves to be teased I’d find either scenario a real turn on.
Enjoy!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about the lack of support, believe me men don’t look at things like that, its us that do that.
If the cupless lingerie could pass as clothing you could wear it over something almost like a corset, depending on how it looks.

I love the idea of a slow reveal, maybe something with buttons or a wrap dress if thats your thing. Could you link what you’ve bought if its a LH product, it might help with suggestions.

4 Likes

Sometimes I leave hints in our bedroom, depending how he’s doing he’ll pickup the clues :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and if he doesn’t, oh well, then I tease him at home. This can be a lot of fun, my guy loves lingerie of any kind as long as its not long :wink:

1 Like

Im sure you will amazing how ever you choose dress.

1 Like

I’m sure hubby will love it.
I always like it when oh has sexy underwear on under dressing gown and show me very hot.

I am sure you will look amazing at what ever you decide to wear. If you are going out I would wear what you normally would but during the evening reveal/tease him. You will be back home in no time believe me.

1 Like

@Mumof41 i hope that he appreciated them and took time to explore them ? My mrs has a set of similar we both love them :kissing_heart:

I am sure whatever you chose to match it with, it will be appreciated. Perhaps a wrap-around dress.

I’d suggest a body stocking to keep it in place for a bit until he gets ahold of you!

Post some pics on the Lingerie Uploads channel. Congrats for being bold!

1 Like

He will love it I’m sure. If my wife dressed in that and teased me with a slow reveal it would drive me crazy.
Don’t be nervous, enjoy it!

3 Likes

My partner used a full black jacket all you could see was her sexy boots until i unbuttoned it was a hell of a sexy surprise for all

4 Likes

That’s nice