Cupless/quarter cup lingerie for larger breasts. Help/advice needed!

My GF & I love sexy lingerie and are always looking to add to the collection. She'd like quarter/cupless set but her regular bra size a 32FF. I'd love to buy her a set as a surprise but not really sure where to look.

Does this type of lingerie work for people with larger breasts or is it just suited to the petiter end?

Any advice would be great thanks!

There's no doubt that large boobs can look stupendous when only barely supprted. You might be better just using a half-cup bra that's a size or two too small. A good situiation actually to try something on on a shop, at least until you get the idea of how it's going to work for you. I think a gtotally cupless bra will miss the point, whereas lots of boob spilling over a scanty cup would be, in my opinion, ideal!

Also, you can put those 'chicken fillets' in the bra so the real boobs spill out a bit more ...

It's actually the quarter cup thing we are after. We love the supported well presented exposed look.
So you think keeping the same back size but going down a cup size or two in a half cup would get good results?

Judging by the strippagram I saw a while back, yes! Worth a try, anyway. You want the boobs to look very plentiful, and if they're spilling out of the cups you should be getting the message over! (That's why I suggested the chicken fillets, as they will have that sort of effect in a bra that fits to start with.)

my breasts are 44f

where ever could i buy a 1/4 bra in this country,england

help please

try here

http://www.touchable.co.uk/shop-pages/section-quarter-bras.html