Curiosity about sleeves/masterbators

so, I had a tooth pulled recently and chronic problems wit my jaw, so our upcoming sexcation may not be able to include the oral sex I was looking forward to giving. So, I've been researching masterbation toys.

This one for such good reviews I decided to buy it tonight... Will be a nice surprise for OH
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

Interestingly, I was reading the reviews of the product and several people mention using this toy as a "girth enhancer" or penis sleeve during sex. I found this quite an interesting idea (especially since I'm interested in DVP).

Anyone try this or anything like it with similar stroking toys? Would love to hear more about this idea from someone who did it...

Not something we have tried with the stroker we have. Sorry not much help but bumped your thread up in case others missed it earlier.

p.s hope your jaw is better soon 

Thanks Never! I hope it's better soon too, but stroker on its way in case it isn't. :D

not had experience of this sorry but it is a great sex toy for a man especially when someone else is stroking it, very sexy and sensual x

Thats actually quite a unique idea! I got this for my partner and he really didn't like it (I have written a review about it too) but wearing it as a sleeve is very interesting.

Unfortunately when we used it it kept 'popping' off lol ![cheeky|20x20](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif "cheeky")

likebunnies wrote:

Interestingly, I was reading the reviews of the product and several people mention using this toy as a "girth enhancer" or penis sleeve during sex. I found this quite an interesting idea (especially since I'm interested in DVP).

Anyone try this or anything like it with similar stroking toys? Would love to hear more about this idea from someone who did it...

I've started to use penis sleeves/extenders regularly with my partner.

We use the Fat Boy Thin and the Adonis (both available at LH),

The Fat Boy is fatter (obviously), so it fills my girl up, but adds no aditional lenght to the man's penis, and has a smooth texture. This one is used rarely, has she prefers feeling something deeper and textured.

On the other hand, the Adonis adds 2 extra inches of lenght, a bit of girth, and has lots of texture. first time was a bit awkward getting used to it, but she soon started enjoying the deep penetration and was moaning like crazy. It's the toy we use the most now.

Your guy will not feel as much, but the feeling of filling you up and making you experience something completely new will be a huge turn on, and if you really love it he might cum faster (has happened to me).

The sleeve you bought might be a good starter penetrative sleeve, but I find the ones adding lenght and a bit of girth to be a whole new very fun experience for both.

Sorry for not giving you a female perspective, but as a guy I can attest to the very intense joy these products bring to my girl, and you will not regret trying.

Hope I helped a bit.

I purchased the perfect fit 2inch ball streatcher (44034) for my oh, as he loves me pulling his balls when I give him a blowjob. He loved it for blowjobs and for me it feels nice during sex, but he did say it pulls just a little too much if he really gets carried away.

Not a stroker I know but a possibility for use during oral play when you jaw is feeling better.

Interesting Paige, since overall the product got such high marks from others. I spent a good hour reading the reviews ... which is how I stumbled upon the idea. What's interesting is that I thought about it a few days ago using a fleshlight, but the big plastic flashlight-like case is just too awkward and, for me, probably too big, so I gave up that pursuit. Until I read it again in these reviews with this product :D

MrThick - Extenders are something my OH doesn't quite need (nor would I want in addiction to his size), but girth is something I'm after for the max filled up feeling. I thought about extenders/sleeves but without that nice squishy inside like the masterbator, it seems like it will inhibit feeling for him (which you seem to confirm)... That's why I like this idea of using the stroker. Of course the flip side is that if he's so turned on by what we're doing, the added pleasure of the stroker might put him over the edge too fast. HA! Definitely something to think about, so thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the input Louise. Not sure hubby would be into a stretcher. I'll have to talk to him about that, but my guess is not. Certainly an idea to explore though :)

My OH uses a stroker on me sometimes if she is feeling a bit lazy. You will need plenty of lube with these of the water based variety .With someone else doing it for you it doesn't take long to orgasm compared to using one solo.

Hi, we have used a stroker during intecours, used a love honey one similar to the one you mention. It was tricky to fit all in especially as you need lube to get going, me on top worked best and it felt amazing :) oh said it was really good for him too.

Good to know Libby! Thanks for sharing :)