Current Sale (December 2011)

Anybody know how long the current sale will be going for? It's my birthday soon and I'm hoping to pick up a few items from the sale with my birthday discount when it arrives, but I don't want to miss out on the sale!

I'm hoping it's not ending on Jan 1st (my BD is Jan 12th) as I don't know if I'll get the discount email tomorrow :o

Can anybody let me know? Thankies! :P

Hello,

to get an email with the discount you have to register your birthday and enable receiving news emails from LH. If you dont do it, then you will not get it.

Also you do not have to wait for the email! I was able to claim the discount in my account where I clicked on some link and it gave me discount for the next transaction. You can claim it as many times as you want. And I think you get it 14 days before your birthday.

This is a real clearance sale so it will last as long as stock is available! It is running out very very fast this year so I would order ASAP. Some lines were added for limited time and these will end over this weekend - contact customer care if you would like advice on claiming your voucher. They are available today.

Hi Bonny are these vouchers open to anyone pls?

Kev, yes, but only before your birthday. You have to submit your birthday to LH in order to receive the discount voucher before it. I used it when I had mine and really got some nice discount on it. You get it 14 days before your BD and you can use it as many times as you like

how do i do that laveila?

In your account, Tell us about yourself. I believe thats where I did it.

Thanks guys :)

I'm already signed up to the newsletter and I've had my birthday filled in for a little while... I'll try and see if I can figure it out (no email yet though).

I got the mail few days after I find out I can already use the discount. It does not arrive the first day I guess. I think I got the mail a third day into the offer or so

Sorted it out with the live chat thingy :) They were extremely helpful and got it sorted in minutes. Thanks everyone!