Curved anal dildos

Hi
I love receiving anal from my GF with dildos. We have curved glass ribbed ones which we use. I like being taken on all fours from behind. I am concerned which way round the curve should be when receiving as to not do any damage and for maximum pleasure. When in this position should curve be up or down. Or does it not matter?

Advice on this would be great.

4 Likes

For the best stimulation I prefer the dildo to be curving towards the prostate but you won’t do any damage if it curves the other way (or sideways for that matter).

1 Like

From all the things I have read on this wonderful forum, it should curve towards your belly button for prostate pleasure.

So I guess that would depend on how your situated as to if it’s up or down.

But as @rockstar has stated anyway would be fine.

1 Like

“Any which way but loose” comes to mind . I have a selection of toys and found on all fours is also a favorite of mine . However in the curved prostrate massagers , none stay in all that great for walking about. The most expensive and largest one I recently bought is no exception . I did find out is inserted with the curve pointing to my spine , it at least stayed in better . Here is my collection , minus the latest addition . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1163?u=oldman
And here is my setup for suction mounted dildos .
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/70?u=oldman
My favorite "walking around " is the tee plug , stays in place well .

1 Like

Think with how toys are designed it doesn’t necessarily matter which way the curves are positioned as long as you feel comfortable with it and are enjoying the feeling.

3 Likes

I was unsure about this so thought I’d ask you guys. Best to be on the safe side when she’s ramming it in me. :flushed::woozy_face::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

I would say it doesnt matter which way it goes if its silicone or generally bendable.
I tend to make the dildo go toward my prostate of its more rigid. Hope that helps x

1 Like

@Batman789
She uses curved beaded glass in me.

That sounds nice just stay safe and make sure extremely well lubed up! You can never have enough lube

1 Like

@Batman789
Not sure how much lube she uses but god it feels good.:woozy_face::woozy_face:

3 Likes