customer care

Customer care on this site is spot on,had a problem with an order due to my own fault,spoke to customer service and the lady was so helpfull,all sorted in a few minutes,well done LH .

Glad you got it sorted.

Happy they could sort it out for you =)

Excellent news! So glad we could resolve the problem for you! :)

Thank you Jess,would have been a tad embarassing if it got delivered to my old address ,top marks to you guys.

LH is juts fab cant beat it

LH have the best customer service I've EVER come across!

I'll second that, they sorted out postage and another time added points that hadn't been added to my account.

Definitely the best! I've been having some issues with a couple of toys recently and Lovehoney customer care have been their usual helpful selves! Thank you so much x

Glad they sorted it for you. The same problem happened me once. I literally ha for camp outside my old house and wait for the postman. Thankfully he remembered me from living there and handed me the box

I forgot to sign in once, just a quick email and they put the order on my account so i'd still get my oh points :)

Glad it's been sorted! LH are fab!

Just had to use the live chat and they helped me with a problem with an order.. Customer service really is amazing at LH!

L.H are the best :)

Lovehoney you have the best customer care ever! You put other company's customer care to shame.

I now refuse to shop any where also now, have decided LH can have the money for the swan or Lelo in September I will order a smaller thing from friends party won't use name but she is a good friend, wish party was LH

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Glad they sorted it for you. The same problem happened me once. I literally ha for camp outside my old house and wait for the postman. Thankfully he remembered me from living there and handed me the box

Lol

It seems like such a great company. Makes me feel better about spending all of my money.

Kasey wrote:

Makes me feel better about spending all of my money.

Not joking. All of it...