Customer Reviews Broken? (Firefox)

Not loading up for me on Firefox at all. Opera is fine, Chrome i suspect will be fine as well.

1 Like

I’d suggest dropping a message to customer care by email or live chat. They will be able to pass it on to someone who may be able fix it.

Yeah, there’s a browser glitch on Firefox and Duck2Go(android). It was reported in the glitch topic about a month ago, but no news yet.

I think you can change your browser settings if you really want to see them (allow tracker), but it may just be easier to swop browser.

1 Like

Nobody bothers about Firefox anymore. The former developers darling has been replaced by Chrome.
Even the #cantstoptesting amongst us draw the line here. So yep, don’t be surprised if it’s broken, sorry.

1 Like

Aha thanks for info about Firefox…Luckily I have Chrome as well…Got the reviews now

1 Like

Nobody bothers about Firefox anymore.

This is simply not true. FF share is still large and, either way, this is not a bug with Firefox or with the DuckDuckGo browser or anything else. It is an unfortunate choice from LoveHoney to switch to a commenting system that is using external trackers - particularly given the nature of the site. Feels at odds with the unseedy image and marketing that is a major draw to this site for me.

1 Like

depends what you call large. Less than 3% UK (Feb 2021) doesn’t make it worth spending development and test resource on for many companies. Shame though I used to like it

I use Firefox and had the same problems with reviews - but only when in a private window. Switching to standard browsing made the problem go away (top RH corner menu - “New Private Window” vs “New Window”). Unlike private, standard browsing mode doesn’t automatically delete history/cookies, so when I’m finished i just clear recent browser history if I’m using a shared computer. I wouldn’t use Chrome as it’s by google, and google’s business model is so much about gathering people’s data.