Customer Service

You simply can't beat LH's customer service!

Today I had a brilliant experience. I received a toy that seems to be faulty. I emailed in explaining what was wrong and within about an hour I got a reply saying they were sorry and that they'd dispatch a new one today with no charge and said that I didn't even have to send the other one back, I could just recycle it.

My friend also had a similar experience. Her favourite toy broke after a while and she contacted the team on Christmas and today she received a brand new replacement.

I've never heard of/received such amazing customer service from anywhere I've shopped, not just sex sites.
Super quick replies, no request to prove that something was wrong so I didn't feel like I was getting made out to be a liar/fussy, straight to the point service and top notch friendliness.

I've recommended LH to all my friends and this has really made my day and encouraged me to continue recommending and shopping here.

Here's to Lovehoney!

This makes me very very happy to read! Thank you for such a lovely thread :)

I've passed your feedback onto the Customer Care Team, which I'm sure will make them very happy too!

Absolutly! I had a butt plug set that I bought back in April 2013, but did not get round to using it until about October 2013 - after only being used once, I took it out the box again at the start of December and found that the rubber had split slightly on the base of the smallest plug making it unsafe to use - although I sort of felt like i was taking advantage of the returns service, i contacted Lovehoney for a replacement and they informed me i was to ditch the broken one, keep the other two and would send me a replacement - two days later they were here!!

Delivery is just incredible too! I placed an order last night at 5.10pm and it was at the front door by 10.10am!!

THANK YOU LOVEHONEY! =D

100% agree Lovehoney you rock!!!!!

They have always fixed problems for me in a matter of minutes of me contacting them. Best customer service around x

Great customer service is one reason why I keep buying on here and paying international postage. Great choice of toys, really good information of what the toys and lubes are made from. Lot of advice and videos, as well as reviews written by members of the community.

I mailed them On Monday about an overdue delivery. Never even got an reply. Order did turn up after a week but by then it was the wrong side of Christmas :(

First time I have been let down by them.

Thankfully I have never had to deal with Customer Service, but in the event I do - I know i'm in good hands. LH need to teach other companies how to do proper customer service!

They are just fab hence why I always come back to LH

Lovehoney make sex shopping a pleasure..... it is comfortable.... speedy and there is a no quibble guarentee backing the whole thing up - honest service from an honest company.... :) Love it!

Hello All

Many thanks again for the lovely feedback....we do ALWAYS appreciate it when you guys come in and let us know we are on the right track for you all!

I'm a bit concerned an email was not answered though. Was our reply perhaps caught up in your spam folder? We have been VERY busy before and after Xmas, but the team have been working very hard so have been answering all the queries?

If you do not get a reply within 24 hours, I would suggest using our livechat service? Replies are instant!

Sorry again for not getting back to you!

Matt

Lovehoney Customer Care

And ya gotta love the free postage!

I couldn't agree more. Lovehoney'scustomer service is top notch.

I've also (sadly) had toys that seemed faulty and Lovehoney did the exact same with me--no fuss, no accusations, just a new toy sent out to me ASAP. On top of that I could recycle the faulty toy with the Rabbit Amnesty to get some Oh! Points. =D

I've also been in contact with them for a few other things and they've always replied promptly and politely.

Wonderful servce all around

it is the best costomer service and returns policy i have ever came across. i work for a supermarket and to be honest our costomer service sucks, our return policy sucks as we cant take anything back that came from another of our stores if we dont stock its crazy,

Lovehoney - Matt O wrote:

Hello All

Many thanks again for the lovely feedback....we do ALWAYS appreciate it when you guys come in and let us know we are on the right track for you all!

I'm a bit concerned an email was not answered though. Was our reply perhaps caught up in your spam folder? We have been VERY busy before and after Xmas, but the team have been working very hard so have been answering all the queries?

If you do not get a reply within 24 hours, I would suggest using our livechat service? Replies are instant!

Sorry again for not getting back to you!

Matt

Lovehoney Customer Care

Nope. Nothing was in my spam folder.

I will admit to not having used the live-chat feature. (Part of the reason I didn't was because I had e-mailed and would have expected a reply over the next couple of days.) Sometimes deliveries are late, sometimes e-mails are overlooked. These things happen to everyone. It is just a little more surprising when it happens with Lovehoney and so consequently a little more disappointing.

The email could have gone missing. I work in IT and we do have a generic email address where people from the company can contact us. And I can tell you that occassionaly emails just do not arrive. They say they sent it and have it in sent items... And nothing arrives to us. Sometimes they appear weeks or months later during server restart, sometimes even a year later.

So it may not be the customer service overlooking it, the email just might have not be delivered... Unfortunately, it does happen.

Just to add my tuppence in, always had a very positive experience. I had a payment issue on an item (my card got cancelled and I didn't know, but that's another story) and they were brilliant at sorting it out. I've had a couple of issues I've had to sort out, and every time they have been fantastic.

Only problem is now when a company takes more than a day to get back to me, I get impatient!

Laveila wrote:

The email could have gone missing. I work in IT and we do have a generic email address where people from the company can contact us. And I can tell you that occassionaly emails just do not arrive. They say they sent it and have it in sent items... And nothing arrives to us. Sometimes they appear weeks or months later during server restart, sometimes even a year later.

So it may not be the customer service overlooking it, the email just might have not be delivered... Unfortunately, it does happen.

I quite agree, as I said, these things happen.

Another excellent experience with customer service!
The Swoon Shimmy gift set I got for my friend doesn't seem to be working so after helping me try to figure out what was wrong, they're sending me out another one as replacement (:

Ive never had a single bad experience with LH thats why i always come back.

Lately my fave love egg stopped working and they sent me out a new one straight away, and todays miracle, i ordered yesterday and arrived this morning- free saturday delivery *squee* (brownie points for my posties sence of humour aswell)