D/s (dom and sub)

The books we are discussing are (first ones only, no point knowing the sequels if it turns out you don't like the first - plus you can research sequels yourself):

The Diary of a Submissive

Crash Into You

Fifity Shades of Grey

Bared to You

In my opinion, fifty shades and crossfire series (which 'Bared to You' is first of) are more novels written for a romantic point with some d/s involved, whereas loving on the edge series (which 'Crash into You' is first of) and Diary of a Sub are more about the d/s relationship and pushing limits and all that kind of stuff. They give more feelings of a submissive, or dominant in some cases, whereas the others give a roundabout description/insight of it but sugar coat it a little too. However I still intensely enjoyed them and would recommend them.

You can also download a lot of free books on ereaders so if you search dominant or submissive or d/s or bdsm or something you'll probably find a few books and/or samples to see if it gets you going.

J

I think @longtimecumiing has offered you some very good advice. We also have a similar DS relationship and I would urge you to explore and talk but take it slowly. No need to create a massive toybox ............... silk scarves and stockings can be used for bondage, household items like wooden spoons can be used in many ways :-)

You will have great fun finding out what does and doesn't work and there will be lots of laughs on the way I sure!

Enjoy

i am intrigued what can you use a wooden spoon for ? spanking being the 1st one lol

abiiw wrote:

i am intrigued what can you use a wooden spoon for ? spanking being the 1st one lol

Examples of the wooden spoon are found in a part of The Diary of a Submissive book that I mentioned previously.

In that the dom (male) makes the sub (female) sit in a chair, well kneel really, and spanks her 100 times with the wooden spoon against her vagina, making her count each time and telling her she will come at 100. He sometimes shows her the evidence of her arousal on the spoon and, if I remember right, makes her taste it at one point.

She also loses count at one point, says 69 twice or something, and he goes back to the number 60 and carries on, which eventually leads on to him punishing her more because she orgasms at 110, even though when counting it was number 100 (because the numbers restarted).

Me and my OH have experience of using certain household items, as experimentation. We use scarves often as blindfolds, and have used headphones with specific music on to block out her sense of sound. When she's blindfolded and handcuffed too and she only has the sense of touch and smell remaining she is very, VERY responsive.

We have also used drum sticks as a make-shift dildo once, maybe looking back that helped us expand into sex toys.

Anyway there's lots of uses for household items.

J