Daily butt plug use?

How many hours a day do you typically wear a butt plug?

2 Likes

I do not think I have ever gone a whole hour wearing a plug . Most common for me is while doing housework . However I often use butt plugs as a warm up toy . I think I wear a tee-plug longer more often . I have used my we vibe app controlled egg for well over an hour . After those three I will some times move to one of my prostrate massagers , but more often work my way through my dildo selection . Often start off with my penis shaped but smoother 6" rainbow and work my way through my selection . Time permitting I will get up to my cock like 9" that is 5.5" circumference ( I think ) . I know I am not a cat , but often while riding a dildo I feel like purring .

2 Likes

Deoends on the size of the plug.

I have a couple around 2" diameter which I often wear when we go out socially so that can be 4 to 6 hours no problem.
My larger ones (3" diameter) i only wear for a couple of hours at a time .

2 Likes

I have the 3.5 butt tingler and the 4.5. Usually keep them in around a couple hours to get really worked up for a good session with the wife or sometime a good solo wank session.

2 Likes

Depends. Wife and I like to go out for drinks wearing our butt plugs. We get so aroused we usually end up ripping our clothes off when we get home.

I wear mine at times to prepare for pegging and a lot of times we wear then during whatever type of sex we are having. Both wife and I are very much into anal and love to be stimulated anally all the time.

2 Likes

It’s definitely not hours for me, probably more like 15 mins. After a while it just feels like something stuck in my bum and its no longer sexy for me. I need a sexy stimulant to keep the appeal going longer.

1 Like

I wear mine up to 2 hours but my husband wears his up to 8 hours - each to their own

1 Like

I’ve never really tempted it but know some people can go a good few hours happily wearing them but is always good to remember to top up on lube

1 Like

Worn one over night not huge size