Dangerous or dirty fetishes / fantasies...

Hi, does anyone have any dangerous or dirty, fetishes or fantasies?

If yes, have you ever acted them out?

I guess the fetish I do could be considered a little dangerous if I didn't know what I was doing.

I like to fist my sub and go as far as my elbow. After years of him training with extreme dildos, he is very experienced and I've got to know how far I can take it without damaging his body.

1 Like

Nothing..

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I guess the fetish I do could be considered a little dangerous if I didn't know what I was doing.

I like to fist my sub and go as far as my elbow. After years of him training with extreme dildos, he is very experienced and I've got to know how far I can take it without damaging his body.

Wow 👍

Mine btw is, putting on a specific list of motorcycle and motocross gear, then perform stunts and crashes that ultimately result in me sliding, skiding or crashing into the ground.

(i always do this insecluded spots and never involve others)

Danger man wrote:

Mine btw is, putting on a specific list of motorcycle and motocross gear, then perform stunts and crashes that ultimately result in me sliding, skiding or crashing into the ground.

That's different, not come across this before. Is this sexual for you, or just for the fun of it?

A movie called "crash" was released quite a few years back with a similar fetish to what you describe danger man. They would fine sexual pleasure in having car accidents and i would guess it's the thrill of being so close to the edge that people enjoy. As long as it's done in a safe environment and your not going to seriously hurt yourself or others then go for it.
Personally I don't have any fetishes which are dangerous or too dirty, I used to love stretching one of my partners with big toys when she would be my sub, which could be considered dangerous if you don't have the right amount of lubricant or communication.

The kink that's most commonly mistaken for being safe is "mild" choking. Most couples don't realise the serious dangers of choking / breath play.

People tend to assume it's only dangerous with hard pressure or long durations without air, but even mild neck gripping can cause serious damage or even kill you without the proper knowledge. 

Even if the person being "choked" can breath easily and doesn't feel like they're being choked, all it takes is slight pressure in the wrong place, and you're dead / braindead. 

I urge people to do their research when it comes to this kind of play. 

Extremely good point well made ...... breath play can be highly dangerous.

Thanks for talking sense into me Jess. Breath play is something we've been playing with for a little while but we're both inexperienced novices really. As the receiver, I love the thrill and total submission, but I know I also push my limits and given the chance could blackout. Maybe I need to find a new kink.

Wight*goddess, this may be a useful thread for you:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1569395-choking-advice-please/

A few members have given some great advice above 

Happy Safe Playing! 

Wight*goddess wrote:

Thanks for talking sense into me Jess. Breath play is something we've been playing with for a little while but we're both inexperienced novices really. As the receiver, I love the thrill and total submission, but I know I also push my limits and given the chance could blackout. Maybe I need to find a new kink.

Hey Wight*goddess

I know exactly where you're coming from and I too enjoy the thrill of it, and didn't realise the dangers until reasonably recently. 

It's up to you, but in my opinion this is play that can be explored safely with the right information. It's simply one of those kinks which needs research, understanding, care and a few safety precautions in order to keep everything safe. 

With these in place, I'm sure there's no reason you couldn't continue to explore this kink. 

Some people in the kink community argue that breath play / choking should never be explored due to the risks, while others say play is fine with precautions. This is something you and your partner will need to decide for yourselves once you have all the facts :) 

Thank you ladies. Definatley food for thought. I'm off to do some research!

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Danger man wrote:

That's different, not come across this before. Is this sexual for you, or just for the fun of it?

I've only ever heard of one other person into similar☹️

Its both sexual and for fun! Also I find it a great stress reliever. Once I've put all my gear on and closed my visor I become so focused on performing the stunt that all other worries disappear for a while.

The sexual thrill for me is doing something dangerous while being protected, WITHOUT the gear I wear,injury would be almost guaranteed, if not worse. Even at the relatively low speeds I do (>30 mph) sliding along and impacting rough concrete or tarmac would likely cause terrible road rash and break bones.

😳

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

A movie called "crash" was released quite a few years back with a similar fetish to what you describe danger man. They would fine sexual pleasure in having car accidents and i would guess it's the thrill of being so close to the edge that people enjoy. As long as it's done in a safe environment and your not going to seriously hurt yourself or others then go for it.
Personally I don't have any fetishes which are dangerous or too dirty, I used to love stretching one of my partners with big toys when she would be my sub, which could be considered dangerous if you don't have the right amount of lubricant or communication.

Yes I know the film and have seen it a couple of times.

The thrill for me is being protected whilst doing something dangerous. I know I'm relatively safe in my protective gear but without it I'd be seriously injured.

im not sure about a safe environment, but definitely secluded away from others. I know my limits and have only had minor injuries over the last 10 years ( each time due to poor equipment)

"Too dirty" ???

I myself have experienced breathplay by mistake to start with. A previous sexual partner used to pull on my collar and in his car one time he had his fingers beneath it and i ended up blacking out, since i have yet to experience the same feeling as i did back then but its just working out the details with my partner. I would never try breathplay by myself as a number of things could happen and go wrong.

Breath play, punch play and spitting are my dangerous/dirty fetishes that spring to mind. I think psychological play can be just as dangerous though.

In my twenties it was blood, biting, bruises, knives to the throat, RBP,  and at one point I covertly advertised for a very handsome man who would be willing to **removed** me during sex. I was at the point of accepting one of the offers, when by chance I met my husband, and now several years down the line I like cuddling and satin teddies. Life's twists and turns eh?

I still have fantasies of the former nature, and I'm free to to pursue them again if I ever want to, but I doubt I will. Edgeplay can be magnificent, but I enjoy the fantasy now more than the reality.

ETA: As per the forum rules, I do not condone or encourage any of the things I mentioned above (well, except cuddling). They were just my own experience.

punch play? is that exactly how it sounds? never heard of it before is all. im intrigued

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Some people in the kink community argue that breath play / choking should never be explored due to the risks, while others say play is fine with precautions. This is something you and your partner will need to decide for yourselves once you have all the facts :)

Learn martial arts and you are probably told what the risks are, how to handle them and how to play safe with your partner. That is also a way to learn something about choking, but it might help you to estimate the risk.