Date night.... Nervous!

Thank you!! <3 <3 <3

Have loved seeing the progression of this thread! Sounds like you've found a good 'un and when you do finally go 'all the way' (to quote the teenyboppers, lol) it sounds like it's gonna be explosive! Enjoy ;)

Despite the best intentions to wait a while, all the good intentions went out the window last night :-) I figure that we are both adults, it's what we both wanted ( quite obviously!) and I really didn't want to play any games about how long we wait etc etc etc. I hope it won't adversely affect the rest of the new relationship, but in all honesty I don't see why it would. I've never been good with moderation... I very much wear my heart on my sleeve and dive in at the deep end- I'm trying to work with that instead of fight it!

thank you all so mic, you really are lovely people. (Much, not mic- this site won't let me correct it!) I'm really happy, the sex was out of this world even though it was all quite vanilla, and for now that'll do nicely!! X

Sounds like everything's going great! So happy for you, you don't need to wait ages to prove it's a good relationship, jumping in the deep end is good :)

wildflower wrote:

This all sounds like it's heading in the right direction! I'm really pleased for you :)

[IMG]http://38.media.tumblr.com/ad5d70c8273eae42678ab889db377f6a/tumblr_mk8ieyho5v1qirt93o1_500.jpg[/IMG]