Date night

So this weekend we are having a date night and open to suggestions for toys, lingerie and fun stuff to do…

Last weekend we had a zoom couples date night which was fun made even more so as I had a remote control egg vibrator which the Mr controlled during the call…safe to say we left the call a bit earlier than the others. Also a bit awkward when the remote was spotted and has been mentioned by the friend that spotted it this week haha :smile:.

Anyway hit me with some ideas, anything goes.

Haha, what did your friend say … did it open up a conversation for you to find out how kinky they are?

Mmmmm how about you both buy a new lil outfit and treat each other to a strip tease.
The other person could be cuffed up or may have a toy to play with while they watch.

All of this after a romantic meal of course :yum:

We have just brought a date night card thing from lovehoney, 26 staying in and 26 going out (doubt they will be used much this year!) haven’t tried them out yet, but I think it will help with our indecisiveness!

Food fun is always good for a giggle, especially when you can’t go out to eat. You could both go shopping (separately of course) for supplies and then take turns feeding the other whilst they’re blindfolded. Especially good if you include different textures such as ice cream, fruit and melted chocolate. If you want a good idea of how it generally ends up then look online for a certain scene from ‘9 1/2 Weeks’. :wink:

Well she knew what it was from spotting the Mr messing about with it and admitted she had one herself. Next night out we have (whenever that is) she is wearing her knickers which are on offer today surprisingly and giving the remote to my Mr to control for the night. Could be fun if you know what I mean :smirk:

1 Like

Our date nights invariably involve a lot of build up during the day followed by sexy undies, a good bottle of fizz and a nice meal.
We’ll decide in advance who will be cooking and who will be the centre of attention for the evening and the one to get waited on by the other.
My sexy wife knows how much I enjoy both cooking and waiting on her and one of her favourite distractions is to tease me while I’m busy preparing her meal.
She’s a master at it and has me erect and naked apart from my chefs apron in no time then leaves me there while she takes her place either at the table or bent forward over the end of it displaying her gorgeous bottom through some scrap of sheer Lovehoney lace while she sips her bubbly.
It’s all about the build up for us and the longer the foreplay and teasing continues, the more intense the sex.
We also enjoy date nights out, with some modifications of course. Her remote control knicker vibe always comes with us, but during lockdown we try to have at least one special night in per week and all the time, she’s getting more and more adventurous. Can’t wait for spring when we can get out in the garden again!!!
We recently reviewed the Fifty Shades Date Night card set so if you’re still looking for ideas, that might be a good place to start.
Have fun!

1 Like

I miss the basic cuddle on the sofa watching movies while having a few drinks and a giggle.

Could take the other for a trip around the world.
Well italian in the dining room, indian in the lounge, american waffles in the bedroom etc :laughing:

3 Likes

Both dress up in some sexy lingerie and start by having some dinner, playing footsie under the table and being very suggestive to each other.
Keep teasing each other but don’t touch each other yet. Keep building the tension up with different activities.

Have a couple of drinks to get you both more relaxed and maybe watch a sensual movie.

Finish the night off with having a fun time, I would always recommend the magic wand to help out!

Our date night usually but not always go like this :heart_eyes:

Talk about it all day. Tell each other what you are going to do or what you want done to yourself. Keep up this dialogue by text or calls.
When you meet go for a long shower or bath and dress to impress.
An nice meal at home and then watch some sexy film and to really kick the night off put on some smoochie music and maybe slowly undress each other. Sex doesn’t have to be in the bedroom so be adventurous and go with the moment.