Date nights to dare nights

I can remember reading a while ago (not sure where) about a couple who started dare nights as a way of spicing up date nights. After a few drinks while we were away in the summer I brought this topic up and we agreed that we should try this once a month. We’ve already experimented with love eggs, etc. in the past and whilst it may sound incredibly tame, last week I suprised him on a shopping trip in full lingerie under my trench coat. I’m just interested to know if anyone else has done anything similar or has any further dares to suggest!

8 Likes

Not dares as such but occasionally, when we go out for the evening, I will be wearing nipple clamps and a butt plug and she will be commando with a bullet in her handbag so that she can masturbate to orgasm at some point in the night.

We used to go out wearing remote controlled butt plugs, love eggs or knicker vibrators but the connections were never stable so they could be very frustrating to use.

3 Likes

Not so much dare nights. We used to get a fair amount of the remote clit vibrator, but it never seems to really hit her spot right when we are on the move

We do get a lot more use out of the cock cage lately for day to day plays. However this is a good reminder to book an actual date night meal sometime and spice it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm … we haven’t had ‘dare nights’ but I like the idea!
We sometimes talk about ‘containers’ for our play date nights and bring ideas / challenges.
My wife sometimes likes to make up sexy stories on the spot, and I find that pretty spicy.
She will sometimes surprise me out with a sexy idea - recently we had Churros with chocolate sauce on a date and she asked me if I would like to save the sauce and lick it off her tits later on!
That got me pretty fired up :slight_smile:
We had a bit of a dare at the weekend and had full on sex in the garden, with a Rose and a Wand - it was exciting!
She once gave me a fantastic BJ in a parked camper van at Bondi Beach.
I think you are giving me ideas rather than the other way around. I’ll enjoy thinking about this!

3 Likes

I don’t know if it counts but once we went on a date and we’d just gotten a butt plug as a freebie as part of a purchase.
Both a little apprehensive, he dared me to wear it that night when we got home and if I did he would wear one the next date night.
I did, and it was hilarious, because part of the dare was that we had to put it in for each other.
He held up his end of the dare, except he tapped out with letting me put it in :joy: good times

5 Likes