Dating sites

They might come with a nice farmer!

Most of mine seem to be time wasters round here sadly. Or they ghost me (which is doing my head in, not going to lie).

@Latex73 finding someone local when you live rurally is really tricky, isnā€™t it. Muddymatches looks good, iā€™ll have to check that one out.
You may also find there is a local dating site. there are quite a few that just cover cornwall im aware of for example.

3 Likes

Yup I think unless your in a city itā€™s kinda the same everywhere as Iā€™ve had it all too hence why I never message anyone first to save my time on most of the ghosting stuff but still even when they do show interest they vanishā€¦ Iā€™ve come to the conclusion people are just strange lol

3 Likes

Its the endless empty profiles i find frustrating. One sentence is not sufficient information about someone :joy:

4 Likes

I havenā€™t dated for years last time I went on the net dating it was just all getting started e harmony was around .

it looks like it is allot different now so many dating sites it looks difficult to choose nowa days. I will have to get some tips from you guys when I am ready to start dating again. Will sort my self out then have a think in a year or so.

3 Likes

Yep empty profiles or ones without face photos! All are frustrating and kinda shows an insight as to what that type of user is after I guess :flushed:

2 Likes

Try POF and Bumble

2 Likes