Dawn Porter Free Love Oil Fest

Cool frenchsiruis that would be interesting and fair point I've only seen her more frivilous stuff. I did like her enthusiasm in DD. I'm obviously in the minority!

Funnily enough I'm watching that right now - like Ruth, I'm a huge Dawn Porter fan! I watched these when they were on last year, and soon caught up with her Dawn Gets... series.

There are parts where I did feel that she wasn't quite as... openminded- No, actually I admire her completely for putting herself in these kind of situations to make a documentary, and I think that's just her honesty. It must be so difficult to challenge your preconceptions and beliefs in such a way! Maybe not quite Louis Theroux (who I also adore), but she is great. And so pretty!

The Ukraine Mail Order Bride episode was such an eyeopener though. It's interesting to get a perspective on the reality of these kind of situations. Horrible, at some points, but there's only harm that can come from pretending things like this don't happen.

I think I might have to treat myself to Diaries of an Internet Lover before they disappear now... Thank you Ruth! x

Does counseling really stop ejaculation, wow thats some control boys!

I really like dawn porter 1-brilliant journo and 2-bloody sexy!!

SG69 x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I really like dawn porter 1-brilliant journo and 2-bloody sexy!!

SG69 x

That's definitely a way to define her!