Deal of the Day - Tenga Onacup

Hey Guys :)

Today I decided to induldge myself for a change (we dont own any toys for me, just the Mrs) when I came on LH I noticed that todays "Deal of the Day" was the TENGA Standard Onacup, now I'm familiar with the TENGA brand.... or should I say I know what they are and what types of products they produce but I've never actually tried one so I'm not too sure what to expect, secondly I havent mentioned it to the Mrs so I'm unsure how she will react to it.

What do you guys make of this as a first step in to toys for myself and what do your OHs think of such toys?

If you're worried about the Mrs feeling threatened Tenga are a great place to start as they don't look realistic at all and they offer various products and textures for you to choose from. Their single-use toys are a little pricey considering, but they're a good introduction to male sex toys and discovering what you might enjoy before investing in something more expensive.

I used one for the first time last week and it's pretty good :)
It doesn't have to be a solo toy and after all it's just you two enjoying yourself together :)

I'm sure she'll be fine with it. We have both male and female toys, but we each don't use them solo, it's always together. This isn't because either one of us is jealous, we just both have high sex drives and having sex everyday means we only really get a chance to use them together.

They can be re used if you take good care of them, by using a condom and adding extra lube i've heard of them lasting for 10+ uses

I like the wet feeling you get from the first use, but after that it had a fabric like feel for me and the suction didn't really do it for me. You can prolong the uses of them, my one lasted about 10 times. I threw it out because I got worried about hygiene as the cleaning process was never going to be perfect and I got bored with it.

Good for a tentative first step, but I don't agree with the whole steps process for male sex toys, for me if you use them you should just go for physical pleasure.