Deciding on Lelo Smart Wand Medium Vibrator

We've got a bullet vibrator (durex one), lelo insignia isla vibrator and also the LH jessica rabbit slimline vibrator.

I've already purchased it but upon arriving and unveiling, little confused if this is just a handled more expensive vibrator - albeit a flexi head and for the whole body. Maybe my understanding of how the head worked was wrong - thought it might be a rotating head to provide a massage through that rather than vibrations...

...little confused, have I made the a unnecessary purchase?

love_lovin'

No the lelo Wand doesnt have a rotating head. Hope this helps x

I seriously suggest you try it first before contemplating sending it back. We have the Lovehoney version and it is unlike anything else we have tried before. There is another thread going on at the moment about magic wands in general and it seems the Lelo one is certainly one of choice - I can't see Lelo making a bad toy :) Give it a go and send it back (within a year) if you don't like it. Ours will certainly not be sent back.

Pretty much.

I was looking at the lelos, but figured whats the point without mains power.

There are numerous attachments, but it should be blowing your head off without them

The other lelo vibrator was good so as I've now got it, maybe at least give it a go. The rabbit hits the OH's spot more than 3 times and probably more if she had the energy ...see how this compares

Just to clear something else up, do all magic wands not have a rotating head?

I'll have to give that magic wand thread a read

Hi love_lovin'

The Lelo Smart Wand isn't designed to rotate, it is simply for vibrations (powerful ones!)

Most Lelo products are classed as "luxury toys" due to the materials they use and the fact that pretty much all of the Lelo range is rechargeable, which bumps up the price.

As Wild172 suggested, it would definitely be worth you charging it to feel the vibrations before you decide it isn't for you.

If you decide you don't want to keep it though, you can of course send it on back using your pre-paid returns label for an exchange or refund. Don't forget to include your Lelo warranty card with your return though!!

^_^

No Magic Wand heads rotate as far as I'm aware. We also have Lelo and other high end toys so know what you mean when you say they are good... the Wand does better than good though! Have fun 'trying it out'.

Thanks for all the replies (my understanding was clearly incorrect) and thank you Jess and Lovehoney for providing such good service

OK, so we gave it a go. Thought I'd use it for massaging at first, she thought it was OK - probably down to me not using it right (wonder if there is a wand-er manual). I then used it on her love spot along with a glass dildo for penetration, she enjoyed it but was it the wand???!!?! (as the glass dildo was also a new toy - Lovehoney, you're spoiling her!!! So finally decided to allow the wand solo time to work its magic...and work it did...SHE LOVED IT!!! As did I So much so, she even told me - and she usually holds back on such lined comments

I know there is a post for the wand, but for people who have used it, how else have they been stimulated with it? Want to give her all the magic I can