Deep Anchor Probe

Ooooooo it has just arrived!! Thank you LH!!! It's a bit bigger than I thought, should be fun! Hopefully I shall get to play tomorrow :-)

Hope you enjoy it. I have some anal beads and they feel really nice.

It's a lot bigger than anything I have so should be interesting.

It's always good to push yourself I think. Ive got this to take anally http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22817.

Looks like you will have some fun with that Lolli

Oh my... I'm training so to speak, for my playmate to take me with a strap on.... Something I've never tried but always fancied

Haha hope so. I've try it normally and it's very very very nice. ;) it feels very much like this real thing surprisingly.

The deep anchor looks scary but actually isn't that bad! I was terrified to use it coz I hadn't imagined it so big, but I think it cuts an imposing figure which it actually isn't in terms of how it goes in :) I love it!

Looking forward to playing with it tomorrow all being well :-). I shall report back lol

freakin huge but i found it shamefully easy to use , and FUN !

Lol @ freakin huge

well i was shocked when it turned upp lol !!! i thought it would be shorter an chubbier hahah

rubysoho wrote:

well i was shocked when it turned upp lol !!! i thought it would be shorter an chubbier hahah

Lol same ruby! it is so big but i was the same, found it shamefully easy to use! lol x

MissChar wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Lol same ruby! it is so big but i was the same, found it shamefully easy to use! lol x

PLEASANT THO ;) i really like it . new fave butt playtoy x

and so cheeeap! xx

inDEED ! GOTTA love LH sale items , i hope i dont soind mean i wouldnt have been happy paying the original price for it , as its just too ... manual and simple for that .. but .. im glad i have it now xx

Viridianuk wrote:

Looking forward to playing with it tomorrow all being well :-). I shall report back lol

Any reports on the beast yet?

Not yet.... Still in the packet... Playing tomorrow... Erm tonight

Looking forward to hearing how they went down.

jackador123 wrote:

Looking forward to hearing how they went down.

or ... up ?