deep throat

Hi this is my bf account. Can you help me I really want to deep throat him but can't quite get past my gag reflex. I nearly can and keep trying.can anyone give me some advice. Do any of the creams and spray's help at all xx

I found that it was just a matter of practice, slow and steady. You might want to train using a softer dildo and work your way up. Sometimes I find flavoured lube seems to help just to glide down, but I can't say that the sprays have done much for me. I still can't deep throat for more than 2 or 3 minutes even now, but frankly, it never seems to be an issue. Good luck! x

I tried this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26521 and it did work for me :) I don't really even need the spray anymore! You have to spray it in the right place for the best result though so I'd advise you to get him to spray it for you right at the back of your throat x

Thanks I can nearly get it all down it just seems to be the Last bit lol xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34255&reviewid=134576#customer_reviews

I would highly suggest the doc johnson good head spray too but lovehoney do sell it in a smaller 'on the go' spray - I've attached the link above. I also find that I'm having to use it less and less also I find that specific positions help ...we've been gettin jiggy in the car and I find it easier if hes straddling me than if I'm bent over because your throat doesn't feel so constricted ...Hope this helps!X

Yes different positions do seem to help . I might get some spray if it is going to help xx

I can only handle it deep throat for a little bit at a time. I take it slow and workup to it. I find by varying technique while giving oral OH doesn't mind and I make going deep something to build up to I do a few times and then pull off and tease again or vary how I'm stroking him.

I had a mint flavored gel once from a US retailer that was just OK but keep in mind whatever you use may get on him as well. Others may have feedback on that. I find having a wet mouth and positioning worked better for me.

Get the Doc Johnsons Good Head Deep Throat spray. Numbs your throat so you don't feel a thing while it lasts.

Does it last long xx

Maybe 5/10 mins but cuz the sensation comes back slowly i found i can still do it without because ive already been doing it for 5/10 mins.

I'm positive that I physically can't deepthroat my boyfriend... I'm sure my throat's circumference is smaller than what I'm trying to push down it haha XD because it's not gagging that's my issue that much, it's more he seems a bit big...

Can defo recommended the doc Johnson spray.. Works wonders.. also with that he can hold your head & guide you down at the same time!