Deep Throating reassurance

I tried deep Throating my husband this morning for the first time and I am a bit concerned I may have got it a bit wrong. I managed to take all bar an inch of him so was quite pleased but from his perspective he said although it was nice it just didn't float his boat as there wasn't a lot of grip or tightness. Am I doing something wrong or is all the hype just a fairy story and it's not something men really enjoy anyway?

It is best you don't repeat threads asking the same question.

I tried searching for this before posting and found only closed threads. The ones I could read were some men like it some don't, nothing about technique. If you can point me in the right direction of an open thread then that would be helpful as all this is new to me.

bondagegod wrote:

I'm guessing the other 2 are misposted from a mobile device maybe. My phone does it on occasions.

Northseaguy wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

I'm guessing the other 2 are misposted from a mobile device maybe. My phone does it on occasions.

I was thinking the same,

yang77 wrote:

I tried deep Throating my husband this morning for the first time and I am a bit concerned I may have got it a bit wrong. I managed to take all bar an inch of him so was quite pleased but from his perspective he said although it was nice it just didn't float his boat as there wasn't a lot of grip or tightness. Am I doing something wrong or is all the hype just a fairy story and it's not something men really enjoy anyway?

Hi, I'm just bumping this thread up for you, in case someone can help answer your question. The forum is usually quieter at the weekends, but hopefully someone will come along soon :)

Hi,
I'm not a man so cannot say if all like it but I think some must do. As for technique and I can't remember how or where I picked up this information but, I do believe if you do a swallowing motion in your throat then the man will feel that. Much the same as if getting gripped by your vagina or hand. Think you have to relax in order to do this though and your gag reflex needs to be strong 😊

Thank you for those of you that have been helpful and supportive, when I am home I will log on via the computer and see if there is a difference between that and a mobile device. 😄

Will try the swallowing motion but may take a bit of practise 😬