Deepthroat dildos and advice

Hi hi

So i was wondering if anyone could reccomend any good deepthroat dildos
I currently use a king cock 7" clear dildo with balls and it’s great to deepthroat but i want something longer and bigger

I was wondering if the Dick rambone would be a good one for this

Any other toy suggestions would be very much appreciated thanks

3 Likes

Do u want to marry me ??? :innocent:

I’ve used the lifelike lover ones from here, because they’re quite malleable so it doesn’t hurt the throat if that makes sense. They come in quite big sizes so I’m sure you can go nuts without any hard ‘edges’ to injure you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would say any double ended dildo, you can gauge the depth yourself.

1 Like

I’d say stick with the King Cock’s if you like the one you have as they have a great reputation and just go for the next size (or two or three sizes depending on how much you’re after) up. If you want to stick with the ones with balls, going up in size from the one you have on Lovehoney they come in 8", 9.5", 10.5", 12" up to the whopping 14" length by 10" circumference which is very slightly longer and significantly girthier than the Rambone. Also keep in mind that the King Cock’s are flexible while the Rambone is firm which may cause problems for deep throating.

3 Likes

Oh wow I’d love to be able to deepthroat that entire girth but i don’t think that’s humanly possible

Thank you so much, I’ll keep to the King Cocks for now​:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Could you reccomend any double dildos as i can’t seem to figure out what would be too big. Alot of them are Very girthy

Ooh okay I’ll be sure to check them out,thank you and good luck on your oral journey :green_heart:

@jenson.foxwell Sorry thought you was after a girthy dildo,
How about this ONE, looks a good handful but manageable.

1 Like

Hehe thanks. I trained away my gag reflex many years ago :rofl:

I’d say you’ve done pretty well with the king cock brand as they’re ultra realistic and not too ridged, perhaps see if they offer any larger sizes?