Deepthroating Sprays

Hi guys, so im very lucky that my girlfriend wants to learn how to deepthroat for me and i have read that you can get some deepthroating spray like a throat Desensitizer spray to helps the muscles relax or helps to stop the gag reflex but i just wanted to know if anyone recommends any?.. Maybe you have used one and it works for you or maybe you have read one thats meant to be good and works any help would be great! Thanks

3 Likes

Lovehoney used to sell one but I can’t find it on the site now. I did try it but found it pretty useless, tasted bad and didn’t help with the gag reflex just made my mouth a bit numb which did not help in giving a blow job.

To be honest, practice, practice and more practice would be my only advice… lucky you!

1 Like

All I can say is practice, practice and more practice. It worked for me, I gave him a BJ practically every day, and deepthroated him every time. So now I very rarely gag.
So practice really does make perfect.

1 Like

I answered somewhere else but anything that numbs you stops you from feeling pain.
Supposedly tucking your left thumb into your palm and closing your fingers over it works. I don’t know how but she could try that for gagging. My gag reflex is almost gone from just practice.
You are very lucky.

2 Likes

Never knew this was a thing you could get… I kinda don’t like the idea of spraying something in the throat to numb things though :thinking:

1 Like

Sounds like the spray I had for an endoscopy :joy: it tasted vile and didn’t stop me gagging (not in a good way) but made me roar like a lion, so if you want to bring out the animal in her then go for it :lion:if not then practice practice practice like others have said :blush:

I also had a throat numbing spray for an endoscopy. It tasted like rotting banana.

I’m practicing with one of my wife’s strap-on dildos until I can deep throat it.

2 Likes