Deepthroating

So which girls (and I guess guys too!) here can deepthroat? Do you enjoy doing it or is it something you just do cos you know your OH is into it? Any tips on how to do it? GO!

I do! I absolutely love it because it really gets hubby hot and bothered.

No tips really - just that the more often you try it - the easier it gets to do. Think the key thing is relaxing into it. I take just the tip into my mouth and then take progressively more and more in until the whole cock is in.

I'm a guy and I can deepthroat. The trick really is just practice. The more you do it, the more you'll be able to take as you get used to the feeling and controlling your gag reflex.

I can deepthroat but probably mostly because my partner is on the short side. Makes it really easy. He loves it and it's not too much of a strain for me, so yeah.

I have never been able to deepthroat. My gag reflex is ridiculously strong.

I hardy have any gag reflex at all so I quite like doing it, as it's not hard for me to do.

Love it :)

As said before it really is about practice, practice and more PRACTICE! Even so, if you do gag a few times, it's no bother! If anything my OH says when i do gag it adds a different sensation. It will make you produce a lot of saliva, which really helps the cock slide into your throat. But equally, too much saliva can prompt your gag reflex a little more. Just takes getting used to really.

Keep at it and you'll find you can eventually take it rougher, like a proper face f***ing! Sorry if that's crude, just didn't know how else to put it. LOL

Facefucking is a fine way of describing it Sarahgee :P

I think so too. Was just trying to be a bit more lady like for a change. If possible haha!

I like deepthroating and my OH loves it when I do :) it's got so much easier since I had my tonsils removed, I do occasionally gag but once I've relaxed it slides down my throat easily and I can take him as he thrusts, or face f**ks as Sarahgee puts it ;)

I love deep throating OH, I haven't got tips be ause I dont even know how i do it :') just be relaxed, the more you do it, the easier it gets x

I like it too. I don't do it every time but I do once in a while as a surprise and the OH loves it. He almost comes there and then!

I like the reaction is get when I do it.
Why do you guys like it so much?

innocent-fun wrote:

I like the reaction is get when I do it.
Why do you guys like it so much?

It feels great!

+1 it feels amazing.

My wife loves doing it to me as she knows I like it and because of my reaction.

I find it can depend on position / angle. If I'm lying down it feels better than me standing or any other position.

I love doing it to hubby and I love his reaction. Think I maybe have an advantage here in so much as I dont have a gag reflex !! Not so good when I need to get rid of a migraine though, and I know that if I could be sick it would go, but no matter what I stick down my throat and how far nothing makes me gag.

I can, I find it much easier to take the whole 8 1/2 inches if I'm in control of the BJ, so if I'm kneeling in front if him or if he's on his back, I can build the rhyme and pass but if he's in control, so I'm on my back and he's f@@king my mouth I can't take as much and gag easier

I'd feel more comfortable doing it if I was more in control of it but the only way I know how is lying on my back with my head hanging over the side of the bed, otherwise it's just impossible to get past the curve going down my throat. Trying any other way just hurts, how do you guys even do it?

I'm new to BJ's let alone deep throating, but i want to give it a try for my OH now that im getting more confident. I dont know how strong my gag reflex is but i've heard you can get sprays to numb the back of the throat and reduce gag reflex. has anyone got any experience using these products and if so do they work?

So my experience is pretty weird.. when i first started going out with all of my past boyfrieds (at different times of my life, not all at the same time :P) i was not able to put them too far into my mouth but as time went by and i got to know them better and feelings strted growing and i started feeling for safe and comfortable, i would gradually be able to get them deeper until one day i was able to deepthroat - to my surprise! So i guess it's psychological with me, i have to feel safe with the person i am with to be able to do that and not mind. If i try to force it my gag reflex activates so i let it come on its time.