Delay Spray and condoms

Hi all Just wondering - if you use a delay spray, and don’t wear a condom can it have a numbing or adverse effect on your partner?

I've found that you use the spray as directed a few minutes before for and it soaks in/ drys and it doesn't affect your partner

paulsballs wrote:

I've found that you use the spray as directed a few minutes before for and it soaks in/ drys and it doesn't affect your partner

This is also my experience. They're supposed to be body safe so they shoulnd't have any adverse reactions on the OH...

MJNashy wrote:

Hi all Just wondering - if you use a delay spray, and don’t wear a condom can it have a numbing or adverse effect on your partner?

So my experiences suggest that yes they can have the same numbing effect on your OH, clearly this depends on what your making direct contact with, for example as foreplay if your rubbing your OH clit with your Penis and the delay spray is moisture reactive this could numb down the sensation for your partner

Again from experience if the OH hands me the Delay Spay she does so in advance this lets me know we are going for a longer session so I apply for 20 mins prior and then I wash my fella with soap before we get down to anything.

First time we tried Delay Spray she went straight at me with her mouth, took all of about 10 seconds before not only the foul taste but also tingling lips and tongue halted the proceedings I only ever use the one product and other than what I have said no other unexpected reactions.

We use LH 'stay' delay gel sometimes, I rub it into his cock as part of foreplay. Always gives me a nice tingle when he's inside but it doesn't have any noticeable affect on my cumming. Know that one about delay spray and my mouth, we have EXS spray and it's had the same effect on me after sucking him too soon after he used it.

I'm just wondering about guys using delay spray to numb their P. The feeling is lost and intimacy cannot be felt. Are you happy with it? Often the P needs constant coaching in order to stay erected inside isn't it? Perhaps this only happens with the older couples and those who suffer from ED.

In my dating days, I always used Durex Performa (delay) condoms the first few times with a new partner because I always found I came too quickly with someone new. I didn't find any problems with my erection. They did, of course dull sensation, but I found that a price worth paying to avoid disappointing her by cumming more or less as soon as I got inside her!

4Uonly wrote:

I'm just wondering about guys using delay spray to numb their P. The feeling is lost and intimacy cannot be felt. Are you happy with it? Often the P needs constant coaching in order to stay erected inside isn't it? Perhaps this only happens with the older couples and those who suffer from ED.

In my dating days, I always used Durex Performa (delay) condoms the first few times with a new partner because I always found I came too quickly with someone new. I didn't find any problems with my erection. They did, of course dull sensation, but I found that a price worth paying to avoid disappointing her by cumming more or less as soon as I got inside her!

JohnA wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

So did you stay strong and ejeculate?

4Uonly wrote:

JohnA wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

So did you stay strong and ejeculate?

No problems with staying hard. Even though sensation was dulled, I could still feel her vagina around me and if she came, the contractions would usually bring me to orgasm. A few times though I did have to withdraw and put my usual Thin Feel on and go in again and ejaculate quite soon without a problem.