Delay Spray Blowjob

My OH uses strong delay spray to help him last longer and it works fine.

Only problem is, I want to give him a bj but I always end up getting a really numb mouth.

Is there any way to avoid this. We’ve tried condoms but neither of us like them.

Thanks
edited by mod

2 Likes

I’ve never personally used delay spray with my OH but is it not possible to spray the delay spray on after you have preformed oral?

2 Likes

I think @Deanna32 has the right approach why delay him when giving a BJ. It probably depends if you are not going further after the BJ

2 Likes

Used to use a delay spray when younger and had hardly any control but not when Getty’s bj because of the taste. Also not when having a hj as we didn’t see the point. Just want to delay when having inter course. Stick to using it when you are just pleasuring him

1 Like

So instead of using products, why not change things up within your technique? So try going slower, user less pressure and really tease and build up the anticipation. Then if he tells you he is getting close you can back off, can actually make a fun game out of it :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately if we didn’t use it, it would be all over straight away (which I am fine with but it dents his confidence).

I will try different techniques and make a game out of it as you suggest.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just use your hands and keep bj for other occasions?

1 Like

So how sensitive is he? Would just your breath of kissing it be too much for him?

1 Like

Hmm, what could you put in your mouth instead of using delay spray on his penis? Ice cream? Chilli? :smile_cat:

Very. I think kissing it might be too much.

1 Like

I don’t understand

Interesting, what about after sex or would that still be too sensitive?

1 Like

I was just thinking of substances other than delay spray that might produce a distracting sensation in the penis.

1 Like

Without using some sort of condom once spray has been administered I’d say it’s gonna be impossible to not get transference in mouth when giving oral unless you don’t use the spray until afterwards

1 Like

So I gave him a quick hj during foreplay, let him do his thing on me then used some edging/slower/less pressure techniques for the bj and it worked great!

4 Likes

So pleased to hear that worked for you. Did he enjoy it as much as you?

I think it’s safe to say he did :grin:

2 Likes

So happy to hear that, think how much more fun you can have if you keep working on it too :grin:

1 Like

What do you mean

So if he was too sensitive before, keeping that up will mean you can make that play last as long as you want