delivered to royal mail

Hi, i just bought some toys to be delivered to my nearest post office, (super exciting!!) and i was wondering what i will need in order to pick it up?

To collect your parcel, please take your parcel tracking number with you to the Post Office and Identification in the name of the person the parcel is addressed to.

This can be:

•Cheque guarantee/credit/debit card

•Bank/building society book

•Valid passport

•Cheque book

•Driving licence

•Photo Identity Card (Foreign National, Military, Police Warrant, Royal Mail Employee)

Hope this helps - enjoy :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/local-collect-faq/

Didn't know this option existed. I can get some surprises for mrs h and collect them on the way home from work instead of paying for special delivery to guarantee delivery when I'm in and she's at work :)
Great work as always LH

thanks LilMissMardyBum and MrsMcX thats explained a lot!! :)

yes i think its a great option to be able to get it delivered straight to the post office, much easier!! :)

missinnocent wrote:

thanks LilMissMardyBum and MrsMcX thats explained a lot!! :)

yes i think its a great option to be able to get it delivered straight to the post office, much easier!! :)

Glad that it helped, i hope you enjoy your new toys

I didnt realise this was an option either, might be worth looking into though when I am on days as P.O on my way home. Mind you the amount I order it would become my second home!

Great to have this option though if you live with someone and dont want them knowing a parcel has been ordered.

didn't know such a service existed certanly worth considering for larger orders save the postie lugging in around

Especially when postie decides not to use the safe place youve been using for 6 years and you land up having to go to the post office anyway!

its a great idea!

Picked up my sexy LH parcel from the post office with minimal fuss yesterday. Yet I'm waiting in now for a parcel from Honour, before going to the mail depot to collect another from Agent Provocateur. Why can't all companies be as efficient as LH?

I wasn't aware you could do this ether.

I didn't know you could choose to collect it, what a great option! X

When I'm trying to check out i can't find this option could someone show me where it is as I can't order anything if I can't get it sent to the post office thank you xoxo