Deliveries

Meant to say

The parcels being discreet is not a problem for us.

I fully expect my postman to know where all my parcels come from. Still, the only people who'll know where it is coming from are the postal service (who are hardly going to tell everyone you had a Lovehoney parcel) and others who have bought from the site (who are obviously in no position to judge you for also buying from the site).

Plus think about it, you now know I've bought a parcel from Lovehoney...what does that tell you really? It could be a giant dildo. It could be books, a board game, lube, condoms, candles, massage oil, lingerie, play outfits, clubbing wear...at one point it could even have been shoes. You literally have no idea what I have bought and short of opening my parcel you never will just by knowing the company it came from. So therefore, my product(s) arrived 100% discreetly! Understand what I'm saying? You'll never stop people knowing where a parcel came from short of removing the return address, it's all about keeping the contents hidden. Which the packaging at Lovehoney certainly does :)

I also just wanted to jump in and add that a friend of my husband's sent him a joke gift from Lovehoney. I didn't inspect the label and just handed the parcel to him. I work here at Lovehoney and at-a-glance I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA that it was from Lovehoney. Even knowing the box dimensions intimately, it just didn't register!

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Revenant123 wrote:

The point I was making is that it's not 100% discreet like they advertise and thought people might like to know before ordering.

Well, discreet means careful and unobtrusive - and that is exactly what the parcels are. We don't say "100% undetectable"! We make all the efforts we can to respect the customer's choices and preserve their confidentiality.

Yep. What Alice said. Discreet means unobtrusive; not secret. And, again as she says, they are: you may know where they're from (if you can see the secret phrase label on them- if you're just going on the box shape from afar, it's just a guess), but you can't tell what's in them. That fits the description in my lexicon.

Surely we all intuited this, anyway? After all, the only way they could truly keep their deliveries undetectable by neighbours would be to constantly change the size/shape/color of their packages and constantly change the company name on the label. And to keep them secret from savvy postal workers: they'd have to enter into some mafia-style cover-company running so that they had dozens of different return addresses all over the place with their own internal package boys so there's no official postal trail back to the main hub. Needless to say, aside from being ridiculous and unneccessary, it would drive prices up (and the staff insane)!

I know you were coming from a postive place though, Revenant, so thank you anyway.

Well livining in the United States everything comes with a customs label that says "novelty item" REALLY? Is there a reason the lingerie cant say clothing or even when I order toys say something ummm a bit less silly.

I personally dont care about the postman, except when he/she delivers it to the wrong house and the package gets opened before I get it (that did happen recently on 2 pairs of knickers)

But we do have some very nice, but super conservative neighbors and I wish the customs label was less obvious and my damn postman woudl deliver to my actual house... oh and if they would actually scan the tracking like they are supposed to so I know where the heck it is... none of the fault of lovehoney so I suppose that little bit belongs on the rant thread.

I don't mind if the post man/post office knows where my parcel comes from, as long as the box is discreet and we all pretend it's a 'boring' parcel, I'm happy.

also, weeeeee! PARCEL!!!

I got one today - contains a liberator wedge in a MUCH smaller box than I was expecting... ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

susan50 wrote:

I don't mind if the post man/post office knows where my parcel comes from, as long as the box is discreet and we all pretend it's a 'boring' parcel, I'm happy.

also, weeeeee! PARCEL!!!

I got one today - contains a liberator wedge in a MUCH smaller box than I was expecting... ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

The new wedges are amazing - they're all vacuum packed into a much smaller space. They you open it and... KER-BOING.

I always find it slightly amusing that the postman is probably hoping for some sexy kinky woman to answer the door and he gets me in my hello kitty pyjamas with a baby in my arms lol

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I always find it slightly amusing that the postman is probably hoping for some sexy kinky woman to answer the door and he gets me in my hello kitty pyjamas with a baby in my arms lol

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Lol 😂