delivery charge glitch?

Hey all

I was trying to place an order earlier (please see wishlist named next order) but when the total came over £50 it automaticly went to the choose your delivery time option. When I took items from the basket it wouldn't change.

Is this a glitch or is it because of the bank holiday?

Hi Lilithlibby, Best you call the LH customer services on this one.

Hey lillithlibby

Hmm - I can't seem to see a problem from this end. I've just created a basket for £64.99 and it gives me two delivery options (Tracked and Next Day).

Perhaps try again? If it isn't working, have a chat with customer care and they will be able to figure out the problem, or put the order through for you :)

Hi lilithlibby, I just checked your next order wishlist and I think it's the riding crop causing the issue - they're quite long so Royal Mail won't deliver them and you've got to get them sent by a courier.

There was a similar thread about this recently with someone wanting to buy a spreader bar. It should be free but I think the website people were working on fixing the glitch. Meanwhile the last thread concluded that you're best calling customer care and they'll be able to put it through for you on free delivery, or refund any delivery you paid if you've already ordered it and paid the extra.

Good old Lovehoney customer care :)

I made the recent post about the spreader bar. The page for it adverised free delivery so upon contacting LH they told me to put the order through and they would refund the delivery charge. Speak to them, as long as the item says free delivery then they'll sort it for you.

J

Oooh thank you all :-), I fell in love with the crop just had to have it :-) I was just about to ask if the number is free to call from mobiles so I could ring though the order :-) yay for lovehoney :-D

Huzzar! Thank you and thank you lh for sorting this for me :-)