Delivery information

Sorry if I'm just blind and couldn't find the information I wanted around the forum or site.

I want to get something for my OH, and send it to Canada, as a gift without all the billing info (Don't want him to know how much I've spent ect)

Am I able to do that from my own account, or would it be easier to make him an account, add the items to the wishlist and gift it to him?

Thanks in advance for any help. xx

Nicole, your other thread doesn't work (The 18 Most Insane Sex Toys For Sale On Etsy). Ends up in the off-topic thread list.

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Hi FrozenAngel,

You can select "Show Gift Options" at the checkout which will allow you to add giftwrap, hide prices and add a sexy message.

Hope your OH enjoys the present!

Thanks,

Nicole

Thanks Nicole, I'll give that a try now.

I was also going to say that the other link doesn't work, thought it was just me.

lol Ok so I finally got it to check out, though when it asked me for the address to send it to, it asked if I wanted to add an address, or Send the order to rubysoho in United Kingdom.

I have no idea why it wanted Ruby to have the items, but it seemed it did! lol

Yes! I was earlier for the wishlist post thingy.

Must of converted over.

I'm truly concerned about some of the things on that link

I have to say the LH delivery system is fantastic! I ordered the items for the OH to be sent to Canada they was despatched last Friday and arrived yesterday afternoon!. Within 3 working days delivery, to Canada thats just fab! And it was free delivery too!

Hey FA

For future reference, we never include pricing information or a value on your delivery note. So when we send out your package there will be a list of products inside the box, but it won't show how much they cost.

If you want to add a personal message and send it over in a fancy box, then it's worth going for the giftwrap option :)

So pleased your order arrived quickly!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey FA

For future reference, we never include pricing information or a value on your delivery note. So when we send out your package there will be a list of products inside the box, but it won't show how much they cost.

If you want to add a personal message and send it over in a fancy box, then it's worth going for the giftwrap option :)

So pleased your order arrived quickly!

I went for the giftwrap option it's a very nice box, he shown me on cam this morning. He's going to store his items in there!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey FA

im sure you used to. why have you stoped? i much prefer having the prices as i like to keep a record of my perchaces.

To be fair, all your delivery information is in your order details on the "Your Account" section of the LH site. I'd rather look on here to add prices up than rummage about looking for past delivery notes!