Deluxe Teddy Babe Plush Sex Doll or Teddy Babe Plush Sex Doll which one should i buy?

hello i am looking at buying the Deluxe Teddy Babe Plush Sex Doll or Teddy Babe Plush Sex Doll which one should i buy is there much of a difference between both of them or is the Deluxe Teddy Babe Plush Sex Doll better quality built and softer material and color and etc and how tall are they?

has any one got a teddy babe and be able to tell me if the box was light to carry when the teddy babe got delivered in does she come folded up in the box what she get delivered in also do the teddy babes come with clothes and lingrie and attach hair ? also how do you keep a teddy babe clean if you cant wash them ?

if any one have any photos of the teddybabe in the box it got delivered in and out of the box any photos and info would be really apreiciated i am so tempted to buy a teddy babe deluxe but i live in a shared house but got my own room which no ones has a key to appart from me also can they be folded up easily in a box if i ever decide to get my own place?

thankyou

Best questions is to ask LH on Live chat how they get delivered .

Deluxe Teddy Babe Plush Sex Doll is approximately 5 foot 4 inches

Teddy Babes do not have penetrable anuses or mouths.

Approximate stats for Deluxe Teddy Babes:

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Waist: 23.5 inches

Bust: 30 JJ (26 inch underbust / 40 inch overbust)

Hip: 34 inches

Inside leg: 29 inches

Teddy Babe's relatively small size (48 inches/4 feet)

Height: 4 foot

Waist: 21 inches

Bust: 21 inch underbust/ 32.5 inch overbust

Hip: 30.5 inches

That info is on the dolls already just scroll down

Have a good read of the reviews, I seem to recall someone saying on a review that it come in a large box and the doll was folded up inside. They generally describe the feel of them and most other things, some people even have pictures on their profiles if you click on their name on the review section of the page you're looking at. Best of luck.

Well the Teddy Babe Deluxe does come with her legs folded up (it does say so in the reviews: I should know since I wrote 1 of them) and the box will be light enough to carry. They do come with lingerie (but those are the only clothes they do come with) and attached wigs, assuming that what you mean by attached hair, but the wig is not pinned to the head so if you are not careful you will knock it off! There is a safety pin interwoven into the wig but I never use it.
To clean it I recommend the sprays you use to clean upholstery and carpets along with a cloth and then you wait for the material to air dry.
I myself would reccomend a Deluxe model since they are "life-sized".

Teddy Babe Deluxe is the ideal size,not too big and cumbersome to store away during the day and yet large enough to smoother you with loving hugs,mine lives under the blankets during the day all nice and warm for the evenings play.

Still experimenting with mine and amazed how you can manipulate the hands and legs into positions for easier access,these dolls are tough as old boots and were well thought out.

I think the best way to store your doll would be to fold the legs back and tuck it into a suitcase or holdhall etc,the joints are easily moved and hold their position,mine came delivered with legs normal,they weigh in the box about 3 kgs according to the label which for a doll is not heavy,some silicone sex toy parts weight more than this doll.

If you are on your own and want a loving cuddly female against you then these are ideal,they make going to bed now a real pleasure and in the winter months their warm feel is going to be just ideal,my advice is to just saveup your money and buy one,you will never regret it as it will give you hours of comfort and pleasure.

One thing that I am working on is opening up the vagina area,just ordered a speculum to do the job properly,then the easiest way is to insert female condoms for a practical solution.

Well my TBD (Bianca) arrived this morning. So, no photos, but a few factoids (which may form the basis of a review one day - and assuming you haven't bought one already):

She arrived in a cardboard box just under four foot long (specifically 114cm x 44cm x 46cm). Once she was dispatched from the local depot the tracking info was able to tell me to the nearest hour when she would arrive (so you're not waiting around all day). The downside is that when I signed for it, I noticed the electric signing pad said "Lovehoney" not "** Trading". So I got a knowing grin from the delivery guy, who could probably guess what might be inside a coffin sized box!

I'm not too worried about the opinions of delivery drivers that I will probably never see again. But if you live in shared accommodation, you might want to ensure that you're in when she arrives.

The box is very light at about 3.3Kg total (at least that's what the label said). Opening it up, you are confronted with scrumpled paper packaging (recyclable - good!). Bianca was face down under the packaging, bent at the knees. Basically, if someone were to deliver you a 5'6" woman face down in a slightly too small box, this is how she would appear. Her feet did jump out at me slightly zombie apocalypse style though :)

She comes dressed in basque, thong and stockings, with wig in place and so is basically good to go straight out of the box. I also have a skimpy little dress on order from Boohoo that I hope will fit. And somewhere up in the attic I still have my ex-wife's wedding dress - Waste not, want not :)

Although life size, she is not anatomically accurate in the way that a silicone doll would be. She is a bit cartoon like. But only in the way that say Jessica Rabbit is cartoon like. In other words everything is exaggerated. Her "skin" is soft and warm to the touch (especially if you've been lying on her for a while!), her boobs press into your chest, and you can feel arms, legs, waist head, etc, where you would expect them to be.

Her vagina feels a little bit virginal right now, but otherwise she does a great job of fooling the male brain (well, mine at least!). Enjoy.

Hi Obsessive Geek,
I'm glad you are happy with Bianca, I am really sorry to hear that the discretion wasn't as expected! This is certainly not the norm and we have contacted Interlink to make sure this never happens again. Thank you very much for letting us know, as we were under the impression that it only said ** Trading' due to an agreement with Interlink.
Our customer care team have now contacted Interlink again and have bought this to the attention of a manager there, so this problem will be resolved for good.
Kind Regards
Cazz :)

Cazz I submitted a review for the Chemise I was sent, but got no confirmation it was recieved, can you check if it was?

Hi Cazz. Thanks for spotting that and getting it sorted. And apologies for outing you on the forums. On reflection, I probably should have just privately e-mailed that bit. But excellent and top notch service as always!

Hi. I too am considering a deluxe teddy babe but as they are expensive I want to be sure all is lifelike.

Is there a choice of skin colour or face, and do the arms and legs bend as real would and actually stay where positioned?

Also, the nitty gritty bit...Is the vaginal feel as good as real?

Thanks

sbebd wrote:

Hi. I too am considering a deluxe teddy babe but as they are expensive I want to be sure all is lifelike.

Is there a choice of skin colour or face, and do the arms and legs bend as real would and actually stay where positioned?

Also, the nitty gritty bit...Is the vaginal feel as good as real?

Thanks

I would read the reviews for more detailed opinions.

i don't have one, but from what I can see the Teddy Babes stocked are all white, although there is variation in facial expressions and things like that.

I've watched Lovehoney's TV show and they showed that the arms and legs can be moved, rotated or bent slightly, but it's obviously not going to be exactly the same as a human. I'm sure you can find ways to keep her positioned as you'd like though.

In regards to it feeling like a real vagina, I'd say no. I don't think there is anything that feels exactly like a vagina, regardless of how realistic it is. From the reviews that I've read, they are enjoyable to use and feel good.

I don't want to sound rude but are you mad? They're in no way attractive to look at and how are you going to conceal that when you do get a lady to visit your home (a lady that also has a mouth and anus to pleasure.) Save your money I say.

Slinkydog wrote:

I don't want to sound rude but are you mad? They're in no way attractive to look at and how are you going to conceal that when you do get a lady to visit your home (a lady that also has a mouth and anus to pleasure.) Save your money I say.

We all like different things. If you don't share the same likes, then that's totally fine, but let's not be negative or ask others if they're mad for enjoying things we don't. We like to be accepting of all here and comments like this can make people feel uncomfortable to share or ask questions in the future. I know plenty of people who enjoy these types of toys and even use them with their lady friends :)

+1 Nat.

I think you sound rude Slinkydog, this is not the right place to pass judgement. We may not all like the same things, but each to their own. I'm sure you like something I'm not into and vice versa.

Slinkydog, that's a bit mean of you to say. A little judgmental really, one of many great things about this forum is we don't just each other. We help or keep schtum. There's plenty of things I wont do or don't like but I'm not going to shoot someone down for it. We are all different and its wonderful.

Sbebd, I hope this hasn't put you off posting on the forums again or continuing to be a member of the community. I don't have a Teddy Babe but I can see the appeal. Unlike the more realistic dolls you can actually snuggle into these. Sometimes that's all we need. From what I have read and seen (there was a documentary about LoveHoney and a snippet showed a Teddy Babe) the vagina is like a removable plush sock. Not highly realistic but as long as it feels good!

Remember, LoveHoney offer a fantastic guarantee, if you aren't happy with it you can return it.

Hope this helps. X

My apologies, didn't mean to offend. I'd remove or edit the post but don't seem to be able to.
I think my main issue with these dolls is the high cost. Personally I couldn't justify such a high spend on something.

Slinkydog wrote:

That's a bit harsh, I'm female and have made a five foot 12th Dr doll, I love mine for lounging on in the bedroom while watching tv, even Huby says it is clever, took me months. Enjoy your dolls .

Enjoy Vicky, Knight! Glad you're pleased with her, hope she live's up to your expectations. xx

Myself and a number of other teddybabe fans are wondering what Lovehoneys intentions are with regard to supplying Teddybabes in the future. The range on offer at lovehoney has dwindled to just 1 or 2 of the teddybabe deluxe models, out of the manufacturers range of 30 plus.

Are lovehoney just running out their existing stock, or do they intend to continue supplying 8th wonder products in the U.K.? If it is the latter, I'd vote for them stocking some of the smaller breasted versions alongside the 'normal' teddybabe deluxes.

I think you have a good chance of getting a better answer if you contact the customer care team. Also you can request items/variations of existing products to be stocked on the Pander to Me thread.