Deluxe wand... Help?

Hi guys!

Ive just recieved the lovehoney deluxe wand (purple one, not that it makes any difference)

However, even when using lube and on the lowest setting, it just leaves me feeling friction burnt with no pleasure at all. Ive tries it through pants, with less friction but still little pleasure.

Its not necessarily that i feel the power is overwhelming, just the discomfort from it. Im sure it would be much better and I could start to enjoy when not left red and sore.

I do have the g-spot attachment, which is absolutely amazing... I havnt quite reached full power yet purely because I'm waiting for an empty flat ;)

Ive never really orgasmed at all, though the closest ive been is with the lovehoney slimline g... which I almost come close with, and squirted (though this isnt really accompanied with much pleasure), though I am quite rough with it.

So - anyone know what I'm doig wrong or can offer me any advice?

Its just a lot of money to pay for a toy that everyone seems to think is good but isnt quite right at the moment...

I have the same issue with the deluxe wand - I feel like the plastic's the head's made out of is just waaaaaay too hard for me to enjoy it, even with loads of lube!

The only solution I can think of is using an attachment to soften it a bit/change the surface. I put the g-spot attachment on mine whenever I do use it, but seeing the insertable portion flapping around like a mad thing is a little bit of a mood killer so I'm getting this one to use with it: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22683

If you still don't get along with it but want something with loads of power, I think the Doxy wand has a softer head than the deluxe wand?

Im not even sure if its the hardness... I absolutely love my hard (though inifinitely less powerful) other vibrators... they just dont have the power to get me there.

Have you tried using the wand ontop of something else. So maybe over some underwear or clothing so you can get the stimulation but won't get the friction?

Don't know if this will help you lady's but I think lovehoney say to use something silk between you and the wand if it's too strong.

Oh no just bought this for my wife's birthday, got it on the 50% sale. All the reviews raved about it. The only thing I can think is with a lot of things that vibrate not just sex toys. There is a point where it's out of balance and oscillate barley, this could simply mean you need to just turn it up a little bit to get it to vibrate more cleanly.

I've got 3 weeks to watch this thread and maybe return it for my first choice which was going to be the Doxy but when this came up for £50. A full £40 less than the Doxy and with a case and attachment.

I wouldn't lose heart GG I have that wand and I absolutely love it! It's the best toy I've ever used! Epically if you like strong vibrations like me.

I love my wand too, like Lollipop I also love the power. Maybe as the others have suggested using it through some material until you get more used to the strength of vibrations may help. Also try not to push it against yourself too hard. Just try touching yourself with it very gently, and use lots of lube.

As the head is made from hard plastic with ridges on the edges, and is very powerful, if you're too hard with it, or not using enough lube, then it could cause friction which would make you uncomfortable. You could also try massaging it over different parts of your body to get used to the 'feel' of the vibrations xx

MissRose wrote:

So - anyone know what I'm doig wrong or can offer me any advice?

just get an iroha instead. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?w=iroha&view=grid

how about trying something like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22684

I love my wand, I like the strong vibrations and tend to get a bit sore if I am frustrated and not orgasming quick enough, but thats because I'm impatient at times!

As others have suggested, try through an item of clothing or silk. Good luck x

Have you tried turning it up as others have suggested? I find the low end of that wand quite uncomfortable too, it's just too rumbly and feels almost like it's pulling? Hard to describe.

You could try using the scroll wheel to flick up and down and give yourself a sort of pulsing pattern, just to see if it stops the discomfort of the low rumbles without having the potentially over stimulating high vibrations constantly either.

The other thing I would think of is movement. Do you move the wand head over yourself or leave it in place? Maybe move it more or less/slower depending on what way you have already used it. I found keeping it in one place too long was just painful, but equally you don't want to be waving it around and missing the sweet spot lol.

I would just keep experimenting until you find something that works. It could even be that you are having a reaction to the lube? Or that the lube isn't reacting well with the wand vibrations? Or simply that it is drying out too quickly. When we used durex lube it HURT. But then liquid silk felt lovely. Perhaps swap out your current lube just to see?

Hope you get it sorted, it is a great toy once you figure out how it works with your own body :)