Design your perfect sex room

My OH has decided he wants to give his home office a make over. Plush carpet, new desk, fancy executive chair, all that jazz, but he also wants to 'sex it up' a bit. We've already got some ideas (he wants some kind of stool for me, or maybe some spanking furniture) but I was wondering what you guys would want to add if you could design your perfect 'sex room'. No idea too crazy/filthy, I may or may not steal some of them. Go! :-)

I'd definitely have some shackles of sorts on the wall, 2 high for wrists, 2 low for ankles! And maybe a sort of chest or glass chest containing; whips, paddles etc etc xx

Some well-placed mirrors can be fun.

Mirrors on the ceiling or floor be fun. A restraint on the back of the door.

To be honest, my ideal sex room is multiple rooms to accommodate all my kinks but if I was pushed to only have one room it would need a long cage with a padded leather top (to double as a spanking bench/bed) with restraint points on the side and a cross (doesn’t matter if it is free standing or over the door). It would need a walk in toy cupboard and some empty floor space.

We've talked about this one a lot. If only we won the lottery....

Lots of furniture to be bent over. Differing height for different purposes. There would definitely be a queening stool, and one of those school gym horses (with the horizontal blocks so you can adjust the height). Plus sofas, sturdy tables and the like. Oh and a big bed - forgot that, with loads of pillow, wedges, ramps and the like.

I'd love a proper sturdy sex machine to ride when he's not around. There'd definitely be a securely mounted sex swing. (We're not into bondage, so nothng like that, apart from a spreader bar or two).

It would be a big wet room, for watersports reasons. I'd love one of those toilet seats on a frame (with no toilet underneath).

We'd have all our gear on display round the walls. Nothing in cupboards. If you're in that room, there is no bit of gear you aren't going to see. I went into a fetish shop once, and seeing all the toy displayed on the walls was such a turn on.

It would be a big room!

The Bat cave or Detention Block AA23 :)

We went to a party at a house where a largeish bedroom had been converted into a sex-room. It had a swing, a couple of mattresses on the floor and large mirrors on two walls, plus very subdued lighting. it was a great place to play, warm as well as sexy, and was well-used all night.

If we had the space we'd have a swing plus wall and celing mirrors in our sex-room, and maybe one of these special sex-couches, shaped for various positions. We'ed also have a couple of mountings high up for video cameras. As it is, our main bedroom with a king-sized bed and a mirror wardrobe down one side does very well for us and our friends.