Desire bullet or Womaniser

Both very different but trying to decide between the two. I have a tango and while I absolutely love it’s power it’s ability to cut off due to not charging correctly drives me insane and not in a good way 😂. So my question is which one is better the desire bullet or the womaniser? Thanks for your time

I have a Tango and a Desire.

The only thing I can say is that although extremely strong, the Desire doesn't really do it for me. Plus the amount of patterns I have to scroll through to get to the last but one (the only pattern that's remotely interesting to me) does my head in and kills the mood.

The closest I've come to a Tango is the Calexotics Marvelous Flicker Extra Quiet Silicone Tongue £49.99 (bright pink with a bulb thing on the end - not the red flickering tongue £44.99 - though that's fab, too).

It's a self-healing charge port so no charging problems there - unless, like me, you don't stick the pin in far enough!

Oh, forgot to add that I have the Starlet and the Satisfyer Pro. I love both but a bullet is more versatile.

Depends what you want it for. If it's to use with a partner I'd go with a bullet/tongue. If it's just for you and you fancy something different, try suction.

Having had Womanizers and Satisfyers and tested them rather extensively ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) I don't really have a preference but for value for money, the Satisfyer takes some beating.

It’s for solo use and the womaniser has me intrigued due to not owning anything like it. However now I’m tempted by the tongue too 😂 Thank you for taking the time to write such a long and detailed reply.

Argh! I hope my recs don't disappoint.

The suction toys are amazing and worth a try. Try to wait for an offer and maybe get both.

I bought the pink tongue on offer after a friend rec'd it to me. I already had the red tongue and loved it so thought what the hell. I'm glad I did as pink is even better than red. My Tango has seen little use since pink arrived.

I'm nothing to do with Calexotics, honestly, but those two toys plus the infamous pale blue pump up tongue that sold out at the bargainous price of £15 have really surprised me with their quality. Plus their motors and vibrations are both strong enough and at the perfect frequency for me.

I hope you enjoy what you get.

Tbh it’s my birthday this week so I was going to treat myself with my money otherwise I will spend it on something else. I’m leaning more towards the suction one at the moment but definitely going to consider the tongue for a future purchase.

I own both the Tango and the Desire and I have to say I prefer the Tango too. The Desire is powerful but not as much as the Tango. I have to say that I have no charging issues though aslong as I make sure it is on a flat surface. Maybe yours has a charging fault?

I also have the Womanizer and the Lelo Sona and I adore them both. The sensation is something truly different. If you like more powerful and quick orgasms then I think the Womanizer would be the way to go.

I have to throw another toy into the mix though as I got the chance to review a tongue type toy a while back and it is again a very different sensation and I highly recommend them for every woman to try. I got the Volta which you can read what I though here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39644&reviewid=218850#customer_reviews

I would definitely go for a toy that is different to what you already have though. If you don't like it you can always use the Happiness guarentee to try the other one ;)

PT x

Thank you both for your help. I think I have decided on the Womanizer for now and look at investing in the tongue later on.

I'm really loving my Womanizer at the moment. Every lady should have one 👌

My vote would be for the Desire bullet. We have a Starlet but it doesn't come out very often (that could be because we have a Lelo Sona too) but the bullet is by far her favourite.

I'm so glad others have weighed in with their opinions on this thread. It just goes to show how different people are.

I read reviews before I buy and have found a few "twins" that have similar tastes to me, so thanks to all those reviewers. I also ask questions here, just like you, Lubylou13.

I tend to read all the reviews and pay particular attention to the negatives as I don't tend to be Ms Average and can't afford to keep buying duds (I do appreciate the Lovehoney Promise, though).

The Sona and Desire are two examples of toys that are real crowd pleasers and I honestly can't fault them. They both ooze quality and have motors that are far better than your run-of-the-mill vibes. But neither really work for me. I've given them both a damn good go but although I can finally orgasm with them, I find them both a bit of a painful chore to get there.

Which Womanizer do you plan on getting? Just out of curiosity? I don't think you'll be disappointed. The quality has come a long way since the hideous-but-extraordinarily-effective original. I only have the Starlet at the moment, but plan on upgrading in the future. Don't get me wrong, I love it and it works for my body, but I was hoping to explore a one with a few more levels despite finding level 3 on the Starlet to be the one for me (there's a big jump between 3 and 4 that shocked my clit the first time I used it!).

I hope you love it and get hours of fun out of it - but if you don't there's always the Promise (at least I hope there still is. I've used it once and think it's great that a company does this).

Since getting our hands on a Womanizer as well as a Sona Cruise Mrs Chimp has binged on them to the exclusion of almost anything else. We do have the Desire Bullet too, and I agree that it's very strong and rumbly, but it's not set her world on fire as much as the suction toys. 🙂

I can’t see the Lelo sona or the satisfyer so I am assuming that LH no longer sell them or I am overlooking? I was looking at the starlet, the desire version or the Liberty. As much as the premium look fab I can’t justify that amount on a toy.

The Lelo Sona has been discontinued now sadly.

K&c30's wrote:

The Lelo Sona has been discontinued now sadly.

After I saw all the Sonas and Satisfyers suddenly become discontinued I did wonder if they'd struck a deal with Womanizer to become 'Womanizer-Exclusive' after they collaborated with them on the new Desire suction toy.

VR wrote:

The suction toys are amazing and worth a try. Try to wait for an offer and maybe get both.

I bought the pink tongue on offer after a friend rec'd it to me. I already had the red tongue and loved it so thought what the hell. I'm glad I did as pink is even better than red. My Tango has seen little use since pink arrived.

I'm nothing to do with Calexotics, honestly, but those two toys plus the infamous pale blue pump up tongue that sold out at the bargainous price of £15 have really surprised me with their quality. Plus their motors and vibrations are both strong enough and at the perfect frequency for me.

I thought I'd include the links as I know your phone doesn't like them. 🙂

Mini Marvels Marvelous Flicker Extra Quiet Silicone Tongue Vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38350

Red Hot Rechargeable Silicone Flickering Tongue Vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37758

My wife has the desire and a Womaniser Pro40.....The Womaniser wins hands down, no competition for her. Her orgasms are stronger, longer and she squirts regularly.

Just received today a Womaniser Premium Smart Silence I've bought as her Pro40 is dying after years of use and faithful service. Review to follow......

lubylou13 wrote:

I can’t see the Lelo sona or the satisfyer so I am assuming that LH no longer sell them or I am overlooking? I was looking at the starlet, the desire version or the Liberty. As much as the premium look fab I can’t justify that amount on a toy.

I don't know if I'd go for the Desire. It has a very Sona-looking nozzle.

I returned the Fifty Shades to exchange for the Starlet (I think it might have been faulty as it worked for a bit on my hand but did nothing at the business end. Or it could have just been me!), but for a £20 more I'd go for the Liberty as it's waterproof and has a few extra settings.

I know it's hard, but can you wait for an offer code? I get regular 20% off as I subscribe to the emails. I sometimes get 25% off or the famous £20 off £40.

Are you subscribed to emails? There's a fiver off to sign up or you could scour the net for some codes. Sorry if I'm preaching to the choir.

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

I thought I'd include the links as I know your phone doesn't like them. 🙂

Mini Marvels Marvelous Flicker Extra Quiet Silicone Tongue Vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38350

Red Hot Rechargeable Silicone Flickering Tongue Vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37758

You're very helpful Mr Chimp. And you must be a youngster with a memory like that!

Even I never remember about the links until I try to put them in ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

VR wrote:

I know it's hard, but can you wait for an offer code? I get regular 20% off as I subscribe to the emails. I sometimes get 25% off or the famous £20 off £40.

Don't forget about the discount on your account page. If you're Unlimited you have a 25% off voucher you can use on every £40+ order. 🙂👍

There are also 30% off emails that'd shave off a few extra pounds but I don't know how regular they are.