Desire knicker vibe

Hi. I’ve seen a few threads with issues with connecting the toy to the app.
The first one won’t connect but my phone cod see it on Bluetooth but couldn’t connect it that way as it was locked with a pin number and said to use app.
We was sent a replacement.
And this one is the same refuses to connect but this one my phone cannot find via Bluetooth.
Has anyone found a trick in getting hem to work.
Bluetooth is on.
Locator is on.
Have signed in to account. Signed out. Tried pairing toy as well as play solo and pair.
Uninstall app and reinstalled so many times.
But still no joy.
I have now intend for a refund but I’m really gutted we couldn’t get a working one.

Have you tried ‘forgetting’ the toy/device on the Bluetooth screen on your phone, and then reconnecting it from scratch? That works with the We-Vibe app.

1 Like

As you have found the Bluetooth features on some of these remote control toys is nothing like as sorted as it should be considering the cost of the items. We have had no luck at all with We Vibe products. We have found Lovense stuff to be a little better but still not exactly A1.

We had no joy connecting ours, either.

We’ve tried with three different Android phones and with an iPhone but, at best the We-Vibe can be seen though mostly not, and even when it could, it just won’t connect.

I did return the first one for this reason but never got round to returning its replacement and it’s almost certainly too late now.

Good luck!

I have an Honor 9 with Android 9, and I’ve been able to get it going no worries (I tried it after the first post).

If anyone wants to go through step by step, I don’t mind checking any of my settings to see if there’s a box ticked somewhere, or something else different that makes mine work. :+1: