Desire Knicker Vibrator

Hi all, Received our new toy today but it won't connect 😬 Phone has location and Bluetooth on, toy is flashing blue and red App is downloaded, go to press knicker vibrator, sits there for a while and then doesn't connect. Any ideas?

Is the toy turned on before you try to connect to it?

Yes it is

I've just fished ours out to check. I opened the app (+Bluetooth and Location), selected Solo, turned the knicker vibe on (blue/red light), then selected Knicker Vibe on the 'connect to' list. And that connected it. 👍

Yup that's what we did... Finally got it working. It lasted all of 5 minutes before it went flat We are also testing the Ella egg too, that's also disconnecting left right and centre! This app things are great aren't they 🙄🙄🙄

The only app controlled toy we have is the We-vibe Gala. That's pretty straight forward but I do find the phone has to be very close - next to - the toy to 'find' it, and a couple of times the toy has had to be turned on and actually vibrating manually first... so, sorry if my first question sounded a bit dim, I meant actually working manually rather than just the light flashing on. Also, dodgy weather sometimes interupts our internet connection despite being in a city.

Hopefully it just needs a charge. 🤞 Some people do have a terrible time over connections. We've been really lucky with ours, as they've all connected and stay connected no problem (not to rub it in or anything 🙂). I read a review where they suggested Android is better than iPhone, but I don't have an iPhone to check that out (we both have an Honor 9, with Android version 9).

If I leave the phone on the side and the screen goes to sleep then it cuts out, but I think that's to do with the battery saving settings, etc? I changed the screen sleep time and that seemed to fix it.

I spotted on the other thread that you haven't managed to get it working properly yet. Are you having more luck with the Svakom one?

I use a pixel on Android 10. Didn't think of the sleep mode. I will try that. The svakom connected straight away 😁 but did lose connection so I'll try the sleep mode you said

I'm still a bit of a novice with the app toys so I don't know how accurate these snippets are, but I also read in a review that some of the apps work better on the 'not-quite-newest' version of Android. I'm assuming this could be due to the apps not getting updated at exactly the same time as the OS? I'm speculating though. And, apparently, the water content of a body can affect the signal of an insertable. I only know this because the new We-Vibe Chorus makes a bit of a to-do about its new AnkorLink tech:

AnkorLink enhances the traditional Bluetooth connection by bypassing current Bluetooth connectivity challenges created by the water content of the human body.

I'm afraid I don't have any specific workarounds for these, but hopefully they can help you come up with some of your own? 🤞 (and if you do find any please share 🙂👍)