desire love egg actual control range?

i have been considereing buying this but what is the true range on the description is states 8 metre then reviews state 6

but then looking at more info on control vibes it states 12 metre which one is it? tried live chat but it won't load up.

also im a mum of 3 things have changed down there have any mummies out there had a good experience with these worried it maybe to small 

Thanks guys 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/the-ins-and-outs-of-remote-control-vibrators/

Hiya me X 4

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33305

We have this one and can testify it goes 8 meters through 1 door and 2 thick brick walls no probs, It’s a really lovely toy too and quiet when you need that, powerful when you just don’t care!

Anyway in real money that’s 30 ish feet - most houses from front to back aren’t much bigger than that. Haven’t been further apart to test it than that but they don’t turn off and do resend when out of and bought back into range.

Its on offer at the mo, bargain at £40 especially if you use the 25% off valentines offer email. Get one quick hon! X

Thanks Mr Pheebs

That's interesting and thanks for confirming

haven't received an email for 25% off i'm level 3 should i have received one?

im subbed to all emails and news so don't know why that would be if your a level 3 too

my main concern is with having kids.Things arn't the same anymore and im used to larger toys when it comes to things such as dildo's. Will this be a problem such as keeping it in?.

I have tried a few balls in the past some stay in some didn't and even at the price it's at now it's still a lot to waist if it's going to be just another sat in the draw .

You should have received a valentines offer via email counting down to Valentine’s Day if you subscribed, maybe check your junk folder, the Egg is deal of the day today. If you didn’t get the email to follow the link to activate contact customer services before midnight to get the email.

Mrs Pheebs has had quite 2 large babies 17 years ago. The egg stays in, it sits between your pelvic floor muscle and your pelvis roughly mid G spot but if you are worried you can always just pop some Lycra knickers or a bikini bottom on Until you are comfortable with it

Are you doing pelvic floor exercises? Health England recommends 15 minutes a day for men & women now. That’s both tightening & relaxing!

Thanks

All i seem to be getting is daily deals emails. I've checked my junk nothing there. It's been since Christmas since getting them.I'm not even getting the monthly level emails. i'll try costumers service again and see if they know whats going on.

i do work with my pelvic floor but without toys with all the issues of keeping them in but wanting to give it a go again.

Hi I've got this 1

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

I too have had 3 baby's 1st 10 years again 7.lb 11
2nd 9 years ago 8lb.7
And 2 years ago 8lb.5
All quite big. I can keep this egg in no problems. But I am very ott with my pelvic floor exercise. It's definitely different down there but for me it seams tighter than before. Maybe the nurse put in an extra stitch 😂😂

Tazzy84red wrote:

Hi I've got this 1

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

I too have had 3 baby's 1st 10 years again 7.lb 11
2nd 9 years ago 8lb.7
And 2 years ago 8lb.5
All quite big. I can keep this egg in no problems. But I am very ott with my pelvic floor exercise. It's definitely different down there but for me it seams tighter than before. Maybe the nurse put in an extra stitch 😂😂

Thanks Tazzy84red

My all 3 of mine where big babies all being over 9lb

first was and emergency c section second two natural but i had 3rd dedree tear's with each which have left things odd down there hopefully i'll find the wright one.

i do have a few sets of the basic balls but not confident walking around so tend to lay on my bed to do it if and when i get a minute to myself lol

youngest two are nearly 2 and 3 so im always running about after them both so really don't want something that's going to keep falling out

or it maybe the case of just using it once there all tucked in bed a sleep but 9/10 i'm shattered by then.

Mr Pheebs wrote:

You should have received a valentines offer via email counting down to Valentine’s Day if you subscribed, maybe check your junk folder, the Egg is deal of the day today. If you didn’t get the email to follow the link to activate contact customer services before midnight to get the email.

Mrs Pheebs has had quite 2 large babies 17 years ago. The egg stays in, it sits between your pelvic floor muscle and your pelvis roughly mid G spot but if you are worried you can always just pop some Lycra knickers or a bikini bottom on Until you are comfortable with it

Are you doing pelvic floor exercises? Health England recommends 15 minutes a day for men & women now. That’s both tightening & relaxing!

Well seems that was a waste of time other than confirming that the desire egg is 12 not 8 apparently was told id get an email shortly which was almost an 1hour 30 mins shame :(

Please enter your question here: im subbed to all emails yet the only emails im recieving is the daily deals but im not getting the level 3 emails or the 25% off valentines which i should have recieved

Crystal Sun, 02/11/18 05:49:40 pm Hello Mrs . Let me read your question and I will be right with you! May I have your email address please? 05:50:12 pm Mrs 05:50:32 pm yes it's .............. Crystal 05:53:26 pm That is your personal email? Mrs 05:53:54 pm yes that's my email Crystal 05:54:02 pm Ok k I'll just check for you...please wait a moment. Mrs 05:57:38 pm np also could you possibly confirm if the lovehoney desire remote control love egg is 8 metre as on the description it states 8 but on the buyers guide it states 12 metre 05:58:18 pm https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/the-ins-and-outs-of-remote-control-vibrators/ Crystal 05:59:41 pm I'll just check for you...please wait a moment. Mrs 06:00:10 pm np Crystal 06:04:05 pm So the desire has a 12 metre range - I will get them to update the website Mrs 06:05:58 pm np thanks that's great to know was a little confusing but do you know what is going off with the emails as I haven't been getting them since Christmas Crystal 06:09:44 pm I can see you have been getting the deals of the day - as for the Level 3 voucher - this should be emailed to you shortly. You hit level3 yesterday so the email will be sent 48 hours after that Mrs 06:10:36 pm yes I did that thinking it would sort it out thank you Crystal 06:11:08 pm Your very welcome, Is there anything else I can help you with today? Mrs 06:11:25 pm no that's everything thank you Crystal 06:11:44 pm Have a lovely rest of the evenong Thank you for chatting. Good-bye. Duration: 22m 8s

Double post sorry gosh that's hard to read didn't look like that when i pasted it sorry guys bad memory so that why i posted what id been informed 

Shame though i've missed out on another deal for the desire butt plug which was on offer this morning while trying to find out what the true info was that's my valentines treat from the hubby ruined :(

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36955

Went ahead a bought it anyway and a few other bits.

I just hope it's not going to be dissapointing.

i've tried a few of the desire range some have been amazing such as the rabbits and g spot vibe yet some have been very dissapointing so in to minds as what to expect. I've tried the knicker vibrator and clit vibe which just didn't sit right and didn't do anything for me and well the pants they were just pants didn't use one size doesn't fit all :(

I must admit i do love most of the desire stuff though i happily own most of the women's stuff and tend to be my go to toys so really have high hopes for this.

I've had one the range is good, and reliable. Can't say I ever actually measured it, but it worked a good distance across a busy bar no problem.

The strength of the vibrations is good and it's a quality feel product, like the rest of the desire range.

I've had 2 babies, and also prefer a larger dildo these days and had no problem keeping it in place.

The only thing I didn't like about it, and my reason for returning it and exchanging for the 50 shades one, was the retrieval cord was stretchy, and REALLY stretched when trying to remove the egg! I was so worried it was going to snap!

me me me me wrote:

i've tried a few of the desire range some have been amazing such as the rabbits and g spot vibe yet some have been very dissapointing so in to minds as what to expect. I've tried the knicker vibrator and clit vibe which just didn't sit right and didn't do anything for me and well the pants they were just pants didn't use one size doesn't fit all :(

I must admit i do love most of the desire stuff though i happily own most of the women's stuff and tend to be my go to toys so really have high hopes for this.

It’s a quality toy, i’m pretty sure you’ll like it😉

Radrew wrote:

I've had one the range is good, and reliable. Can't say I ever actually measured it, but it worked a good distance across a busy bar no problem.

The strength of the vibrations is good and it's a quality feel product, like the rest of the desire range.

I've had 2 babies, and also prefer a larger dildo these days and had no problem keeping it in place.

The only thing I didn't like about it, and my reason for returning it and exchanging for the 50 shades one, was the retrieval cord was stretchy, and REALLY stretched when trying to remove the egg! I was so worried it was going to snap!

Thanks nice too hear some feedback i checked all reviews but no one really went in to the fact of if they'd had kids or not that gives me peice of mind thank you Radrew

Mr Pheebs wrote:

me me me me wrote:

It’s a quality toy, i’m pretty sure you’ll like it😉

Hehe looking forward to it although im going to have to wait a while off to the gp's think i've got a chest infection

Sorry to hear that, me me me me. Get well soon! And I hope you enjoy your egg when you're better. I've not tried it myself but it sounds like a good one. :)

Thanks Covered in bees

Hopefully be back to normal in no time, my second yougest has the same thing so bad timing

Can't wait to give it a try, although I've never tried the vibrating ones,but i have a thing for powerful toys' hope it's going to be powerful enough but if it's like most of the desire stuff there shouldn't be a problem . :)

Hope you feel better soon, me me me me. ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thank you Xialos :)

Roll on the summer!