Desire Olympics - Competition!

The wand, mainly because it looks so different!

Team bullet, the G kiss doesn’t really do it for me, real man hands are way better and hit the spot right away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Um… not to be greedy or anything but do you think we can have a Mantric Olympics when the Desire winner is crowned? (Pretty please?)

2 Likes

I have already voted a few times, but am just popping on here to ensure I am including in the draw. Some fabulous products. :heart_eyes:

@Lovehoney_Brenna. Can I be included in the draw please?

Please include me in the “prize” draw Brenna

Just to make sure I’m in the draw thank you :blush:

Also making sure I’m down for the draw :relaxed:

Dear @Lovehoney_Brenna
There was a day called Wednesday, and on Wednesday happened once upon a time, and during once upon a time… Yeah, I’m no good at telling stories, please can I be involved in this draw :grin::grin:

Just popping in to make sure I’m included in the draw xx

Oh you have to post here to enter… Ok! Count me in please :blush:

One more reply just to make certain i’m in the draw

Gotta say that stainless steel dildo looks damn good.

Would like to be included in the prize draw. But i’m confused​:hear_no_evil:because there’s lots of previous comments saying they want to be part of the draw. However, the above edit does say to wait until the final winner​:thinking:. Am i misinterpreting​:sweat_smile:. I don’t want to miss out on properly entering.

This is the latest update from Brenna in the current Semi-Final topic:

Maybe @Lovehoney_Brenna can confirm?

1 Like

Hey! I was originally intending to only count comments added after the final, then we had to pause whilst the new forum was being set up. It all got a bit confusing, so to make sure everyone who wanted to be included was, I decided that all comments would count.

I’ve edited the post so it’s not as confusing!

Hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pretty sure I have commented already but just to be sure…

I would like a chance to win, pleaseeee :slight_smile:

pssst, click me. I dare you...

I really, really would like a chance to win :laughing:

3 Likes

Was late to the voting game, but would still love to win!

Ok perfect! Yes that makes sense now. Thank you for the clarification :slight_smile:

1 Like